eight

Jordyn

I was about to walk out when I heard him call my name. I turned around annoyed as hell. "yeah?"

"I appreciate what you did for me." He said. I was taken aback by that. I definitely wasn't expecting that especially from him. I smiled a little and nodded.

"it's okay it's something I would've done for anyone else-."

"but you did it for me. So i 'preciate it" he cut me off

I nodded and proceeded to walk out and left him there. The whole entire day I spent with the girls just watching movies and bonding over crazy things.

I didn't cross paths with David the entire time because I felt like I was over this fighting bullshit. He apologized and now there's no need for us to talk again.

Dani took me home on Sunday after the girls left. "thank you so much for the weekend. It was the best." I smiled.

"and I'm pretty sure we're gonna get an A on that assignment." She said excitedly

"Girl I hope so." I chuckled

"and thank you for saving my brother. He probably would be dead right now." She said.

He was just shot on his leg. It's really no big deal because the others just gazed him. "it's okay. Really. It's the perks of being my friend."

"Okay. See you tomorrow." She said.

I hopped out the car and she drove off. When I was finally in the house I noticed it was empty. Dad must not be back yet, and Leo is probably with him. But where is Lorna?

"Lorna! ? I'm back." I shouted hoping for a response.

I couldn't find her anywhere. I took all the laundry to the laundry room and went back to my room. I called Lorna and she finally answered her phone after a long time. "Sweetie?"

"I'm back home and no one is here." I told her.

"your dad will be arriving in a few hours. I'm shopping for the new house curtains." She said.

"oh okay. Well I'll be sleeping then. Love you" I told her.

"okay. Love you too." After I hung up, I tried taking a nap but I couldn't sleep at all.

The next day after school I was fetched by Bash because my dad had to go to another meeting and he needed Leo with him. Bash then suggested he could fetch me and dad agreed.

Bash was very early i couldn't even have time to chat with my girls. Dani didn't attend today and I totally understood why.

I mean her brother was shot and she probably needs to be there for him since he is stuck in that bed because his leg isn't performing well at the moment. I hugged the girls goodbye and went to Bash's car.

"you're early." I said getting in.

"doesn't school end at like 2:30pm?" He asked backing out the parking.

"it does but Leo usually picks me up at 3:00 just so it can chat with my girls"

"you didn't tell me that. How was i supposed to know? Am I psychic?" He joked.

I laughed. "it's common sense."

"shut up and let me drive" he chuckled. "And next time when I come late don't tell me no bullshit"