How You Meet (Allies)

England/Arthur (wow England is writing England's, AMAZING)

It was early morning so you decided to get some tea at a nearby book cafe, you had recently moved to England from (C/N) because you were accepted into (university/college name). You were still having trouble finding your way around but managed to find your way to the cafe.

There was surprisingly a long line, considering it usually wasn't as busy, and when you eventually got your drink you realised that your class was about to start and you were going to be late. You rushed out of the cafe and in the process bumped into a handsome man with blonde hair, green eyes and rather large eyebrows. Unfortunately, you had spilled your tea all over him.

"Bloody hell! Watch where you are going!" He said with anger lacing his voice.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, here." You apologised and frantically handed him a handkerchief (so old fashioned). He glanced at you and his expression softened.

"No, it's alright love I should have watched where I was going. Here, let me get you another one."

"I would love to but I'm already running late for my class" You replied trying to clean up the mess quickly.

"Alright, how about you meet me here tomorrow and I'll make it up to you?" He offered while sending you a charming smile

"Uhhh? Oh sure, I'll see you here tomorrow Mr.."

"Arthur Kirkland but you can just call me Arthur."

"Alright Arthur, I'm (Y/N) anyways I really have to get going." You ran off hurrying to you class, excited to meet the Brit again.

America/Alfred

You were at McDonald's (Obviously) and waiting in line to order your food and there was a blonde haired man with glasses in front of you taking his VERY, and I mean VERY long order.

"I would like 4 cheeseburgers, 5 big macs, 3 large fries anddddd 2 sundaes!" Both you and the cashier sweet dropped.

"Uh anything else?" He timidly asked

"Ohh yeah, a frozen coke (ok a friend told me that apperantly that they only have frozen cokes in Australia so just change it to what you want and im sorry for your sad life and what you are missing out on)" He said adding to his large order.

"Alright please wait for your order now next please..." The worker said with a visible sweat drop on his face. You went up and ordered (random order) you were about to pay but the American beat you to it.

"You don't have to pay for me you know??" You said as the man began to pay for your food.

"Nahhh, the hero can't leave a damsel to pay for her own food. Besides, you can make it up by eating with me." You chuckled and agreed, you both waited for your order the American's order taking far longer to arrive. When you both got your orders to walked other to a free table and began eating.

"The name's Alfred but you can just call me the hero!" He introduced while flashing a dorky smile at you.

"Ok 'hero', I'm (Y/N) and thanks again for paying"

"No problem!" You both chatted for a while and found out that you shared a love for video games, movies and comic books.

Though your conversation was cut short with a Brit dragging Alfred off while muttering something like 'Bloody McDonalds'. You chuckled at the scene, and left the restaurant hoping to meet the American again.

France/Francis

You were taking a casual stroll around Paris taking in all the sights, you were taking a photo of the Eiffel Tower admiring its beauty.