Your Phobia (Allies)

(YAY PHOBIAAASS, I have a question but what's your phobia? I have slight Spectrophobia which is the fear of mirrors/mirrors in the dark. Editor: Yeah...I kinda have that as well, but I possibly have metathesiophobia, which is fear of change. But I'm also subconsciously scared of a lot of other random things, like strangers knocking at my door when I'm home alone and yeah a bunch of dumb stuff. The author literally told me: EDITOR WRITE YOUR PHOBIA HERE AND DELETE THIS MESSAGE AFTER.

England/Arthur (Apiphobia - The fear of bees)

You and Arthur were in his back garden having tea and snacks. He had a very beautiful garden which was taken care of extremely well. It was filled with a large variety of flowers and other plants, which were arranged in a most pleasant way.

You two were just chatting, drinking tea and eating snacks when you heard a little buzz near you. At first, you ignored it and continued chatting but the sound gradually grew louder.

The noise sounded as though it was right next to you so when you looked to your side you saw a tiny bee flying next to you.

You shrieked and jump out of your seat, dropping the biscuit you were holding in the process.

"Is something wrong love?" Asked Arthur, confused by your sudden outburst.

"B-bee..." You nervously said pointing to the tiny bug. He looked to where you were pointing.

"Are you scared of bees?" Arthur asked. But before you could answer the bee flew closer towards you causing to make you more scared and you run inside and locked you inside the nearest bathroom.

"Love please come out." Asked Arthur knocking on the door. But when you didn't answer he used magic to unlock the door and he went inside.

He saw your frightened figure holding onto your knees in the corner of the room and began to comfort you.

"It's alright, the bee is probably long gone by now so you're safe." He reassured.

"A-are y-you su-sure?" You stuttered.

"Of course, gentlemen don't lie." He said which calmed you down. 

You both decided to go back outside and continued your tea and snacks but it didn't last long, because the same bee came back to you and you were once again frightened by it. This time, Arthur unfortunately wasn't able to convince you to come out. 

America/Alfred (Arachnophobia- The fear of spiders)

You and Alfred were playing video games in his living room as usual. You were both playing Mario Kart and when you were about to pass the finish line you saw that on the coffee table there was a large spider on it.

You screamed in surprise and dropped your controller and jumped onto the couch.

"Hey what's wrong dudette?" Asked Alfred confused, "Is it a Villian cause I'll save y-"

"S-s-spider.." You cut him off which silenced him complete, you were pointing to the creature and he stared at it for a moment before he screamed and jumped on the couch himself and clung onto you.

"Wh-what are we suppose to do?" You asked in fear.

"I don't know! I think we should call Australia." He suggested. (Editor: Just saying, we don't have giant spiders and snakes just roaming around everywhere so yeah. What you should be scared of are the magpies. They. Are. Monsters.)

"G-good idea." Well, it was a good idea except for the fact that both of your phones were on the coffee table.

Alfred slowly reached his hand to the table and snatched the phone quickly and dialled a number.