First Date/First Kiss (Allies)

(Me failing at describing clothing. Editor: Don't worry I fixed it, but I can't wait to show our non-existent fans the unedited version.)

England/Arthur

A few days after he had asked you out at the library, he decided to arrange for you two to have a tea party and relax in the middle of a beautiful rose garden as your first date, though you didn't have any clue about what he was arranging for the two of you. It was an early Saturday morning, you were just lazing around in your bed, when you received a text message from Arthur:

Arthur: Wear something nice and I'll come pick you up at 11.

(Y/N): Ok?

You were curious about where he was going to take you, but you didn't question it, knowing that he would want it to be a surprise for you. You began to get dressed in (Random/Colour) woolen sweater on top of a thin, long sleeve royal blue button up shirt with ruffled sleeves and a (R/C) knee length circle style skirt with black tights/stockings (IDK I don't clothing stuff, I literal went on google for 'anime girl in skirt/dress' and this is what I found..I literally just describing what the girl is wearing in the image, feel free to put on makeup just not a crazy amount. Editor: This was seriously so bad before lol) 

It was almost 11 and you were just putting on the finishing touches on your outfit when you heard the doorbell ringing. You rushed to the door and opened it to see Arthur in a black trench coat (You know the thing Sebastian wears when he goes out) on top of a white button up shirt and black tie, holding a bouquet of (F/Flowers) nervously.

"You look gorgeous love," He said staring at you in absolute awe. 

"Thank you, you look rather handsome yourself." You giggled as he blushed in embarrassment.

"Here." He handed you the bouquet still blushing, you thanked him before placing the bouquet in a vase while patiently waiting outside. When you were done, you locked your door and he pulled out a blindfold.

"Can you turn around love?" He politely asked which you did. You closed your eyes and felt him tie the blindfold around your head and eyes. He then leads you by your head to his car telling you to mind your step.

The car ride took about 20 minutes, with you constantly asking him where you were going or if you were nearly there which he answered with nothing but a chuckle and telling you to wait. You felt the car come to a stop, Arthur opened the door of the car and began to lead you somewhere else. After 5 or so minutes of walking, you both came to stop and he untied your blindfold.

You opened your eyes in anticipation to see that he had brought you to a rose garden with a large variety of roses in a diverse range of colours, all releasing a wonderful smell, and in the middle of it all was a circular table with a simple striped tablecloth on it and two chairs. He lead you to one of the chairs pulling it out for you to sit in before going to his own seat.On the table, there was a tea set with a variety of snacks ranging from scones, and biscuits to cakes/cupcakes.

"Oh my, this looks delicious...wait you didn't cook these yourself right?" You asked being cautious of his horrible cooking skills. 

"Err, no I didn't. That bloody frog and Oliver did." He responded embarrassed. 

"Why don't we just enjoy the tea and snacks, alright?" You suggested which he agreed to. You both had a pleasant conversation but you realised he was staring at you, which made you feel slightly uncomfortable.

"Is there something on my face? You keep staring." You questioned, feeling self conscious of your current appearance.

"Oh, there are a few crumbs on your cheek that's all. Here let me help." He then went over to face then cupped your chin in his hands before giving you a kiss on the lips. You felt your face heat up. It felt like an eternity before he released the kiss and going back to his seat.