You Want His Attention (Nordics)

Denmark/Matthias

You had a dream, a bad dream, a very bad dream. One of those dreams that you would wake up to in a cold sweat.

I won't get into the exact details of the dream, but let's just say that it involved Matthias. Now any dream with him involved would already a nightmare, but the end of the dream didn't go so well for him.

You were breathing heavily on your bed, collecting your thoughts and rethinking about the dream you just had. You could remember every detail perfectly. The dream to you seemed so real, but at the same time more real than actually real.

You took a glance at the clock you had on your bedside table, which read that it was around two in the morning.

If you were any sane person, you would have gone back to sleep and wrapped yourself in your blanket in an attempt to stay warm, but instead, you decided to head over to Matthias's house to see if he was alright.

You arrived at his house, freezing to death in you pyjamas with only a light coat you had randomly grabbed which would not have made you any warmer than you were now.

You furiously knocked on his front door, trying to get him to answer so you can go into his warm house, but he didn't answer.

After a few minutes of trying to get him to answer the door, you decided to look around his house for any other way you could get his attention.

As you walked around the house you saw a window that seemed to be the window that was in Matthias's room.

You couldn't tell for sure, but you decided to take a chance and began to throw small stones on the ground at the window.

You threw the stones lightly at first, which only made a faint tap on the window. However, you didn't have too much patience left, so you threw a larger rock at the window with quite a bit of force.

Unfortunately, the rock ended up smashing through the window, breaking it. The good thing was that you were certain that Matthias had woken up, because when the rock flew through the window, you heard him yelp in pain.

"What the, (Y/N)?" You saw Matthias ask confused at your sudden appearance as he looked outside his window down to you as he was rubbing his head.

"You finally woke up, what the heck took you so long?" You asked a little mad from staying out in the cold for so long.

"I was sleeping." He yawned tiredly.

"Yeah I noticed." You said sarcastically.

"What are you even doing here so late?"

"I was just checking if you were alright." You shyly said with red cheeks.

"So you do car-"

"SHUT UP!" You shouted as you threw another stone at him. "Just let me inside, I'm cold."

"Ja just wait a minute." He said while rubbing the place where the stone you threw hit.

Norway/Lukas

You were just sitting on Lukas's couch, boredly eating a bowl of popcorn waiting for Lukas to finish a phone call so you two could continue the movie that you were watching.

He had been talking on the phone for about ten minutes now, but you were bored and had almost finished the entire bowl of popcorn.

You stood up with the bowl in our hand and walked towards him.

"Hey Lukas, are you almost done?" You asked in a soft voice so the person on the phone wouldn't hear you.

"No not yet, just wait a minute Elsking." He replied with dullness in his voice before continuing to talk on the phone.