He Tries To Prank/Scare You (Nordics)

Denmark/Matthias

It was an early morning and you were sleeping peacefully without opening your eyes once, every so often you would feel a cold rush of air rush near you, but you only tried to make your self warmer with your thick layer of blankets.

You were feeling far colder than usual, so you thought that maybe your heating system had possibly broken down, but you continued to sleep.

After about ten minutes, you felt something hard and ice cold hit your face. You opened your eye to see that you were in your bed in the middle of a field covered in snow.

'No wonder I was so cold' You thought, you saw that the thing that had hit you was a large snowball that was now in multiple small pieces all over your bed.  

You had literally no idea how your bed moved and you were looking around when you spotted some familiar blonde hair poking through a tree.

You began to hear a faint laugh behind the tree.

"Hello?" You asked nervously but the laughter just grew louder and you could clearly hear who the voice belonged to.

"Matthias is that you?" As you said that, you saw a familiar Dane reveal himself from behind the tree laughing hysterically.

"Y-you g-got m-me!" Matthias said choking on his words through his laughter.

"It's NOT FUNNY!" You shouted at him. "How the hell did you move my bed In the first place?!"

"I'm the King of Scandinavia, that's ho-" You cut him off by throwing a snowball directly into his face causing him to topple backwards onto the ground. (Editor: Idk if that's how the strength of a snowball works, but we'll go with it.)

"WELL PUT IT BACK! It's too damn cold out here." You said pouting and covering yourself with the blankets once again.

"I could come in the bed and make you war-" Matthias suggested and began standing up, but you threw another snowball at him with a bright red face and causing him to topple back down again.

Success

Norway/Lukas

You had been baking some cookies, and accidentally made too many, so you decided to give some to Lukas. When you were done baking the cookies, you packed a few into a cute little drawstring bag and decided to head over to his house to deliver them.

You arrived at his house and knocked on the door but he didn't answer it, you strangely didn't hear any sound coming from inside the house so you thought that you should just head inside and leave the bag of cookies on a table.

You used the spare key he had given to you and you headed inside, the house seemed darker than usual and it had a weird smell to it.

You quickly headed to the kitchen area and grabbed a sticky note and a pen and wrote a small note. You put the bag and the note down and began heading out of the house.

As soon as you lifted your foot you felt something holding it down and as you looked down that your feet were covered in a greenish, gooey substance now covering the surface of the kitchen.

You tried lifting your foot again but the goo kept holding it down. As you were trying to move your foot you heard something drop coming in the direction of the living room.

"Hello? Is someone there?" You asked calling out to them nervously.

"(Y/N)? What are you doing here?" You heard a Lukas say as he stood at the doorway.