Confession/Asking You Out (Nordics)

Denmark/Matthias

After your weird and brief phone call with Matthias, you had to go purchase your groceries all on your own which you have been putting off almost a week now. You forced yourself to go and buy the groceries which you quite desperately needed, because you didn't think you could live on just bread and jam for much longer, not that you were happy at all to go outside into the freezing cold. 

When the cold touched our face, you suddenly felt a little lightheaded and dizzy in your head, but kept pushing on, wanting to get it over and done with. Throughout the entirety of the walk, you kept coughing and sneezing furiously. You haven't even reached the halfway mark yet when you felt faint and collapsed to the ground, drifting off. 

~Time Skip Brought to you by Drunk Denmark~

You felt yourself waking up in a much warmer environment than where you had collapsed. 'Has summer arrived?' You thought as you opened your eyes to see that you were in someone's living room, one that looked unfamiliar to you. You were lying on a couch with bundles of blankets layered on top of you. Next, to you, several shopping bags filled with groceries were sitting on the coffee table. 

You were very confused about where you were but you felt yourself feeling better than previously. Suddenly, a familiar Dane waltzed into the room holding two cups of hot chocolate, then handing it to you.

"Are you feeling better?" He asked as you began chugging down the beverage.

"Yeah, a little..." He sat down next to you drinking his own in total silence.

"You know this is your fault right?" You asked, breaking the silence.

"Ja, sorry about that." He said sadly making you feel rather guilty.

"How did you know I collapsed?" You asked in an attempt to change the subject.

"I was walking by, and saw you lying on the ground so brought you here." You both continued to drink in silence but this time Matthias was the one to break it.

"Sorry for making you go on your own. The truth is that Ilikeyoualotandwouldyougooutwithme?" He asked rushing his words.

"Hey, slow down. I didn't catch a single word of what you just said."

"I said, I like you and wou-"

"Yes" You whispered in a quiet voice cutting him off.

"What did you say?" He asked with a smirk, despite knowing exactly what you said.

"I said yes you dumb King of Scandinavia!!" You shouted.

"Yes! I finally got my self a girlfriend!!" He then proceeded to tackle you while the couch and began hugging you.

"JUST BECAUSE I SAID I WOULD GO OUT WITH YOU DOES NOT MEAN THAT WE CAN CUDDLE" But he ignored you and pulling you in closer, you eventually gave in not telling him you secretly enjoyed it, you both drifted off to sleep.

Extra:

Hehe, Imagine the other Nordics faces when they see their brother cuddling with a girl. They would be like:

Iceland: I think he's drunk.

Norway: I feel bad for her.

Finland: Awww, they're so cute together.

Sweden: C't' (cute)

Editor: This was planned all along...   :)

Norway/Lukas

You were in the library reading like you normally did, just without your Norwegian friend. You were currently reading a book on Norse Mythology when you heard a quiet sound.