How You Meet (Nordics)

Denmark/Matthias

You had just finished grocery shopping and were walking back home. You had been living in Denmark for about a month now but still hadn't gotten used to the cold snow which you were sure would be the death of you. As you were walking someone had backed into you making you fall over along with your groceries.

"Hey! Watch where you're going!"(don't ask why you're speaking English, maybe you don't know Danish) Your (E/C) met with blue ones looking at you almost as though they were staring into your soul.

"Hej! Sorry bout that" The man apologised as he offered his hand and pulled you up.

"It's fine, just watch where you're going next time" You sighed as you picked up the groceries which you dropped. As you were picking them up, the blonde haired man began helping you.

"Let me help you with those." 

"You don't have to, it's not that heavy"

"Well I'm going to anyways and I'm not taking no for an answer. Besides I'm the one who made you fall"

"What about your snowball fight? Won't your friends get mad?" You asked while pointing towards 4 other men he was having a snowball fight with.

"Ehh? Them? They won't mind besides a snowball fight can wait, the King of Scandinavia can't leave without helping one of his subjects!"

"King eh? Well 'King'," you said emphasizing King, " If you can't tell, it's freezing out here so why don't you drag your royal butt over here and actually help me?" You began leaving with your groceries.

"Hej! Wait for me!"

Norway/Lukas

You were at your local library looking for a book you needed. You scanned through the shelves and finally found it. Unfortunately, it was placed on the highest shelf and you couldn't reach it. You tried jumping, standing on your tippy toes but nothing worked. You sighed in defeat but as you did, an arm reached up and grabbed the book you were trying to retrieve. 

"Is this the book you're trying to get?" Asked a monotone voice, you looked up to see a man with violet eyes and a Nordic cross pinning his blonde hair.

"Yeah, thank you"

"Are you interested in Vikings?" He asked looking at the cover of the book.

"Yeah, ever since we had to do a project about them back in high school I was obsessed."

"Well if you want, we could chat a bit about them. I actually know a bit my self" He offered, maintaining his unchanging monotone voice.

"I would love to Mr..." You trailed off realising that you didn't even know his name.

"Bondevik, Lukas Bondevik"

"Well Mr Bondevik if you'll let me check out the book I would be delighted to talk about Vikings with you" Lukas ended up telling you all about Vikings and even taught you things you never even knew of. You hadn't noticed but it was getting quite late.

"I should get going Mr Bondevik, I hope I can talk with you again"

"Me too, and by the way, you haven't told me your name yet" He asked

"What!!! I'm so sorry I must have forgotten." You felt your face heating up with embarrassment. You got a piece of paper and quickly scribbled your name and phone number on it.

"Here, call me when you get the chance. Goodbye Mr Bondevik" With that you ran off, too embarrassed to talk to him. Lukas looked at the piece of paper.