He Tries to Prank/Scare You (Allies)

England/Arthur

You were taking a brief nap on the soft couch at Arthur's house, he was reading a book while you took a nap and he soon became bored. He thought it might be fun to try and scare you a little with a prank.

He decided to prank you by using magic to pretend that he had created a fire in the kitchen, and was burning within the fire.

While he was working, you were still napping without any idea about what was happening until you were rudely awoken by the fire alarm going off with a blaring sound.

You were in a grouchy mood when you woke up, so you decided to go back to sleep and let Arthur deal with it until you started to smell smoke.

You got out of your napping position and rushed to the kitchen to find it burning in fire and smoke.

"Arthur? Arthur! Where are you?" You called out desperately hoping that he wasn't in the fire.

"I'm *cough* here," Arthur said pretending to cough. "Look you should *cough* probably get out!"

"No! I'm not going to leave and let you burn! You protested.

"*cough* I-" You didn't hear Arthur say anything after that and you began to shed tears.

"Ar-rthur." You chocked out crying and fell to your knees, you didn't even realise that Arthur had stopped the pretend fire when he saw that you were crying.

"Shh, It's alright love," Arthur said trying to comfort you and feeling very guilty.

"Wh-what? But h-how?" You asked surprised and still crying.

"It was just an illusion spell, there wasn't a real fire," Arthur confessed.

"WHAT!? But why?!" You asked mad.

"I was bored and I wanted to scare you by a prank.." He said rubbing the back of his neck and feeling more guilty.

"A PRANK?! Well, you did one thing right." 

"I did?" Arthur asked confused.

"You scared me big time." You said pouting. "Hmff."

"Sorry lo-"

"Sorry isn't going to cut it."

"Then what will?"

"You'll have to wait and find out." You stood up and left Arthur's house with a master plan in your head.

Success

America/Alfred

Ever since you had started dating Alfred, you figured that sooner or later he would try to pull a prank on you or try to scare you but you knew that you wouldn't be scared. Why? Because the only thing you're afraid of are spiders, and Alfred wouldn't dare to try and scare you with one. 

It was rather late at night, and you had woken up and couldn't fall back asleep, so you decided to get a glass of water. 

You got a glass out of a cabinet and began to fill it up with water from the sink. After you filled up the glass you headed back to your room but when you opened the door to your room you were greeted by a man holding a chainsaw in a mask on.

"AHH!" He said pretending to kill you but you stood there, completely unfazed by the scare.

"Alfred, is that you?" You asked still holding the glass in your hand.

"Wait! How did you know it was me?!" Alfred asked disappointed.

"I knew because no person would be dumb enough to break into my house in the middle of the night wearing that," You emphasised on 'that' and pointed your hand to his mask, "and yell 'AHH' while holding  a chainsaw."