He Visits/Picks Up You At School (Axis)

(Just a little conversation between the editors and I) (Ps

(Just a little conversation between the editors and I) (Ps. My spelling and grammar sucks in that message) Editor: There's like one comma in that entire message, and it was only after the editors of the other book's names.

Germany/Ludwig

Ever since the run in you had with (M/N) in the male's bathroom after calling Ludwig, you had seen him around quite often, and you two ended up becoming fairly good friends.

You were currently at school and it was your lunch break, so you and (M/N) decided to eat lunch together at a bench outside.

You were just eating a few sandwiches that you had quickly made in the morning, when you realised that (M/N) wasn't eating any food and was instead staring at your food.

"Hey (M/N), where's your food?" You asked taking a bite of your sandwich.

"Oh, I forgot to pack some food this morning." He sheepishly answered, rubbing the back of his neck in embarrassment.

"Do you want some of mine?" You offered while still chewing on your own sandwich.

"You sure?" He asked.

"Yup!" You assured, swallowing the sandwich. You were about to take another bite of the sandwich but before you could, (M/N) leaned over the table and took a bite of the sandwich instead.

"Mm, it's really good." He said, chewing on the sandwich.

You just sat there in shock and blushing slightly from how close he was to your face. He was about to take another bite, but a voice stopped him.

"Liebe, there jou are." You heard Ludwig say, walking towards you.

"Ludwig, what are you doing here?" You asked, looking even more shocked than before.

"I need jou to come vith me." He said grabbing your arm, he was about to take you to where ever he was taking you, but (M/N) stopped him before he could.

"Excuse me but you can't just come and take my friend." (M/N) interrupted, grabbing your other arm.

"Liebe, who iz zhis?" Ludwig asked, looking at you with a slightly confused expression, an eyebrow raised.

"Oh yeah, Ludwig this is my friend, (M/N) and (M/N), this is my boyfriend, Ludwig." You introduced, failing to notice the death stares they were giving each other.

"Boyfriend, huh?" (M/N) asked.

"Ja and Liebe, ve should go." Ludwig suggested, pulling you out of (M/N) grasp.

"See you, and you can have my lunch!" You called out to him as Ludwig dragged you out of the school.

"Hey Ludwig, where are you taking me?"

"Jou mizzed training, zo jou need to make up for it." He answered.

"Really?" You asked, raising an eyebrow. "You could have just said so instead of dragging me away you know."