He Calls/Texts You at School (Axis)

Germany/Ludwig 

You had just gotten back to school after your two-week break and on the first day back you already had piles of assignments to complete.

You sighed as you shoved the mountain of papers into your locker and began getting the necessary books for your next class, when you heard your phone play your ring tone.

It was a ring tone that you found embarrassing but couldn't be bothered to change, but luckily no one was in the corridor to hear.

You quickly rushed into the nearest bathroom before quickly answering your phone without even looking at the contact.

"Hello?" You half whispered half shouted to the phone.

"Liebe! Vhere are jou! Jou're late for traning!" You heard Ludwig shout through the phone hurting your ears slightly.

"I can't go to training today, I have school." You quietly explained trying to get out of the call as fast as you could so you wouldn't be late for class.

"Zchool?" Ludwig asked confused.

"Yes school, now if you don't mind I'm going to be late for class."

"Vait-" But before you let Ludwig say anymore you hung up the call and began to walk out of the but on the way out of the door, you bumped into one of your male classmates walking into the bathroom.

"Hey! (M/N) you pervert! This is the girls' toilet!" You half screamed in disgust.

"Um this is actually the male bathroom." He said pointing to the sign on the door and indeed it had the male sign on it. You blushed out of embarrassment and knowing that you had accidentally entered the male room. 

"Also you're going to get detention if you don't head to class fast." He said snapping you out of your thoughts.

"Oh shoot, thanks!" You said waving to him before rushing out of the bathroom, but clumsily hitting the bathroom door on the way out. 

North Italy/Feliciano 

You were in your so interesting English class learning about well English. You and your classmates all had a copy of Romeo and Juliet in your hands as your teacher held her own copy in her own hand, reading it out to the class.

She was in the middle of saying a line from the book when she was rudely interrupted by someone's phone going off. 

She stopped speaking it stared at the class, by now the class knew the drill. It was a rule that if someone's phone went off everyone in the class would have to check their phones and whoever phone it was had to answer the call. 

It has happened so often that it was second nature to you. You saw that everyone was taking out their phone and checking if the sound was coming from their so you decided to do the same, even though you doubted that it was yours.

You took out your phone and you saw the sound was indeed coming from your phone and that it was Feli who was calling you. You sighed, but not exactly in defeat.

"Excuse me but do I have to answer this call?" You asked your teacher.

"Unfortunately yes, I can't afford to break any of the rules, so get it over and done with." You teacher replied in a somewhat kind tone.

You now were sighing in defeat as you answered the still ringing phone.

"Hello?"

"Ciao Bella! Would you-a like to get-a gelato with-a me?" You heard Feli ask in his usal happy go lucky voice.