You're Sick (Axis)

Germany/Ludwig

You usually felt too lazy to train so early in the morning but today you were feeling lazy and sick. You decided to skip and rest for the rest of the day but Ludwig was unaware that you were sick so he called in to check in on you.

You were tried sleeping on your bed when you received a phone call, it was still fairly early in the morning, so you could only assume it was Ludwig. You tiredly picked up the phone.

"Hello?" You said in a dreary tone.

"Liebe, it'z time for training. Vhere are jou?"

"'Im at home." You blankly said. "I'm skipping."

"VHAT!?" But before he could say anymore you hung up and tried to get some more sleep. You were dreaming about eating dumpling dipped in ketchup. (I have tried this, it tastes nice and I'M NOT WEIRD! Editor: This happened when she tried dumplings for the first time when she came over, my friend and I were judging hardcore. I tried it with BBQ sauce and it was actually not bad.) the taste was odd but oddly nice.

You were in the middle of eating this strange but somehow delicious dish when you woke up to someone shaking your shoulders. You woke up to meet Ludwig who did not look happy.

"Liebe, come on ve have to go training." He stated firmly.

"I said Im skipping." You said taking the blanket and throwing it over your head.

"Jou are not skipping, if jou skip today-"

"Ludwig" You said but either he ignored you or he couldn't hear you but either way, he continued talking.

"Then jou skip the day after that and if-"

"Ludwig, I'm sick." You said and this time, he seemed to hear you out.

"Vhat?"

"I'm sick, that's why I'm skipping. I'll do extra when I get better, but right now I feel like I'm going to die of exhaustion." You told him.

"Oh...Sorry Liebe. If jou need me just call alright and make sure you stay in be-"

"I'll be fine, I just need some rest." You didn't hear him say anything after that but you felt him kiss you on the forehead before walking out of the room and closing the door quietly.

North Italy/Feliciano

It was an average afternoon, you were spending time with your bubbly and outgoing boyfriend, eating pasta, eating more pasta, eating gelato and vomiting...........................wait what?

That morning you had woken up feeling a little nauseous but you knocked it off...well, you tried to knock it off. After you had eaten your breakfast you felt your stomach feeling very unhappy and I'll let the rest to the imagination but I can ensure you it wasn't nice.

That continued to happen whenever you ate food, so you tried to avoid it but when Feli had cooked you pasta and you had barely eaten any of it, he began to get worried.

Feli had come over like always and like always cooked you pasta. By the time he had finished his entire plate, you had barely started your's.

"Is-a something wrong bella?" He asked worriedly.

"No, I'm fine." You said, trying not to throw up.

"Is it-a the pasta? Don't you-a like my pasta anymore?" He asked sadly.

"No I like it's just-" You couldn't hold it in anymore, you covered your mouth with your hand and rushed to the nearest bathroom and let everything out. When you were done you felt Feli arms tackle onto you.