You Prank/Scare Him Back (Axis)

Germany/Ludwig

(This is continued from the previous scenario)

As a punishment, Ludwig forcefully made you run extra laps, and you were beginning to get very tired. You were quite mad at him because of the number of laps you had to do, and you wanted to get Ludwig back for it. While you were running and getting out of breath, you tried thinking of something you could do.

You wanted to do something that would piss him off but won't make him hurt you. You were thinking and you began to get thirsty, then it clicked in your head.

"Hey, Ludwig could I get a drink of water?" You asked, exaggerating how puffed out you were.

"Ja, I'll finish this lap zhen I vill join jou." Ludwig said continuing his lap.

You ran to the bench you and Ludwig had left your bags, and took out a pen and Ludwig's plastic bottle (SO BAD FOR ZE ENVIRONMENT!). You began to poke holes near the mouth of the bottle so that when he drank from the bottled water will spill all over him. 

You saw that Ludwig was walking quickly towards you, so you frantically put the bottle back into his bag and began to start drinking from your's, pretending nothing happened beforehand.

Ludwig took out his bottle and began drinking from it but unexpectedly, all of the water fell onto the ground. He soon realised that the water was falling not only because none of the water was going into his mouth but also because you were trying to hold your laughter, but failing miserably.

"Vhat did jou do Leibe?" Ludwig asked, slightly frustrated.

"I don't know, maybe I poked holes into your bottle because you did NOT make me run when I was tired." You said sarcastically slightly nerves by what he would do.

Ludwig began twitching his eye and realising, revealing a pissed off aura.

"You know what, I'm going to GO!" You said running off. In the distance behind you, you heard Ludwig yell to you "(Y/N)! COME BACK HERE!".

Let's just hope that all that training Ludwig gave you would pay off and that you won't die.

North Italy/Feliciano

You thought that the prank Feliciano had tried to prank you with was really lame and you wanted to show him just how lame it was, so you thought the best way to do so was to try the prank on him yourself.

He was over at your house hiding from the 'Big Scary Germany/Ludwig' and cooking pasta as always. He had finished the cooking of the actual pasta and had all the pasta on two plates, but while he was doing that he left to go to your bathroom for a toilet break.

You decided to take this opportunity to sneak into the kitchen. When you got inside with your stealthy skills you grabbed a bag of gummy worms that you had previously brought for the prank from a cabinet and began putting a few in the bottom of Feli's plate of pasta.

After a few minutes of doing this, you heard him coming back to the kitchen so you quietly put the bag back into the pantry and sneaked back to where you were hiding previously.

When he got back to the kitchen he took the plates and began setting the table with silverware and juice (If you don't like juice just do water or something) along with the pasta.

He eventually called out to you from the table saying:

"Bella it's-a time to-a eat PASTA~"

"Coming!" You yelled back, as you walked to the table you desperately tried to hide your smirk. You took your seat and began eating the pasta with Feli chatting casually.