Nicknames (Nordics)

Denmark/Matthias

His Nickname: Matthias, King of Scandinavia, King of the North, (Mean Adjective) Dane. (You use these nicknames for him in a mocking manner)

Your Nickname: (Y/N), Min dronning (My queen), Min isdronning (My Ice queen), Isdronning (Ice queen. (He calls you an Ice queen because you act somewhat cold and rude towards him like a tsundere, but he also calls you that because you despise the cold so much.)

Norway/Lukas

His Nickname: Lukas, Luky to annoy him.

Your Nickname: Elskling(Darling) or just your name. (Editor: Which isn't really a nickname, let's be honest.)

Iceland/Emil

His Nickname: (The Nordics call each other different nicknames eg. Denmark: Den, Norway: Norge, Iceland: Ice, etc. You heard Mr Puffin call Emil 'Ice' once. You asked him why Mr Puffin called him that, but he changed the subject instead of answering.) You usually call him by his name but to annoy or get a funny reaction from him, you call him Icey-Baby.

Your Nickname: He usually just calls you by your name but when he thinks that you're asleep, he'll think your adorable and call you elskan (Darling).

Finland/Tino

His Nickname: He calls you by your name, Rakas (Darling) or really just any cute pet name he can think of.

Your Nickname: You just call him Tino but sometime you will call him Ice cream boi or if you want to get on his nerves Little boi.

Sweden/Berwald

His Nickname: Berwald, Ber-Ber and Ber-Bear (Because he may look scary on the outside but in truth, he's really a big teddy bear)

Your Nickname: Just your name or Sötnos (Cutie)He might also decide to call you M' w'f' (Editor: AKA- My wife) at times.

Words: 281