He Texts/Calls You at School (Nordics)

Denmark/Matthias

If there was one thing that you hated even more than the cold, it was having to go to school while it was cold.

Despite Winter basically having passed, for this one week in particular, the temperature had rapidly dropped. Coincidentally, it was the same week that you started school again, and it made you pretty irritated thinking about it. However, you couldn't unnecessarily skip out on what could be a week on classes just because of the weather, so you sucked it up and dealt with it, but of course not without wearing all the layers of clothing you were actually permitted to wear. 

You were currently freezing to death in your physical education class due to your class being outside playing a game of soccer, and you stupidly chose to wear only your sports shorts and your sports shirt. Editor: No joke in PE for netball this week, the author was wearing only shirt and shorts and she was like hugging me weirdly because she was cold. Author: True but I was more weird to our other friend cause she was warm and I kept holding onto her arm and she said to me 'You're cold aren't you' and I said 'No I'm not cold I'm just releasing sexual tensions'

You had forgotten to pack your track pants or even your sports jacket and you were painfully regretting that decision as you felt a breeze of cold air rush past you making you shiver.

You weren't even bothering to pay attention to the game because you were practically dying from hypothermia.

After about five minutes of freezing to death, you decided that you had enough and asked to excuse your self to the restroom and your coach/teacher surprisingly agreed.

You quickly rushed off your soccer pitch and went straight to the nearest bathrooms and locked yourself inside a stall.

You put up the lid of the toilet before sitting on it and relaxing in the heated room and its wonderful warmth, unlike the freezing air outside.

You decided to take out your phone to occupy yourself, as you weren't planning to go back to the game, but instead stay inside the stall for the rest of the period.

Whilst you were randomly scrolling through some websites while warming your self up on the toilet, your photo vibrated slightly, showing you that you had received a message from none other than the King of Scandinavia himself.

You sighed before seeing what he had sent.

Matthias:  Hej min dronning! I'm at you house but I can't find you anywhere

(Y/N): That's because I'm not in my house idiot

Matthias: Wait does that mean you're outside in the cold?!

(Y/N): Yes and no

Matthias: ?

(Y/N): I'm camping out in a toilet stall so I can skip out on my PE class which is outside in the cold

Matthias: Oh...

Matthias: How about you skip out on school and I can keep you nice and warm  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

(Y/N): No

Matthias: Why not?

(Y/N): Just no, go cuddle with a pillow or something

Matthias: But it's not the same!

(Y/N): Like I would care

Matthias: (  ̄^ ̄)

(Y/N): (T_T)

Matthias then seemed to give up completely and stop trying, not that you cared to much. You just continued to stay in the stall until the period ended and when you went to change it was like no one even noticed you were gone.