You're Sick (Nordics)

Denmark/Matthias

You hated the cold for many reasons, some being that it prevented you from moving comfortably, or that it felt as if your lungs were entirely clogged with mucus, but another reason is that whenever it was cold or if it was winter, you were pretty much guaranteed to get a cold which you obviously did not enjoy.

Today was a very unfortunate day for you, because not only it was very cold but to make it even worse, you were also sick.

You were trying to 'feel the warmth' when you received a phone call, you didn't even bother to check who is was.

"Hello?" You asked with a mix between an annoyed, croaky and grouchy voice.

"Hej!" You heard a loud, obnoxious voice reply.

"What the hell do you want Matthias?" You said, maintaining your croaky voice.

"Are you ok min dronning?" He asked.

"Oh yeah I'm fine, totally not *cough* sick." You said sarcastically. You didn't hear Matthias reply anything back.

"Hello? Matthias you still there?" You asked but you heard the call cut off. You were annoyed that he had cancelled the call and you decided to go back to trying to 'feel the warmth'.

While you were trying to 'feel the warmth' you were rudely interrupted from your front door pushing open and letting the cold wind and snow enter your house before being abruptly slammed closed once more.

You saw that Matthias was in your doorway holding a mountain of random things. He quickly rushed to your side and surprisingly not dropping anything.

"Matthias wha-" He cut you off by putting a thermometer in your mouth then made you lie back down on the couch and place a cloth on your forehead.

He then, out of that huge pile of knick knacks, pulled out a bowl filled with soup. 

'How did he do that.' You wondered.

He pulled out your thermometer and when you were about to say something put he once again cut you off by putting a spoon filled with soup in your mouth. He looked at the thermometer and his eyes widen in surprise.

"YOUR TEMPERATURE IS 39.7 DEGREES CELSIUS (103.46 degrees Fahrenheit)!!! You need some more soup!" He began to feed you furiously.

"What the hell Matthias? It's not like I'm going to-" He cut you off again with a spoon of soup in your mouth. You tried to speak up but he just continued to cut you off.

You finally lost it and grabbed the cloth from your head and shoved it into his face causing him to stop feeding you.

"Geez Matthias, it's only a cold." You told him.

"Yeah but you have to get better soon, so that we can go to the Lego sale today." You stared at him in disbelief until just giving up and barricading yourself from him in a pile of blankets.

Norway/Lukas

"Lukas..." You called out to him in a raspy voice.

"Do you need a glass of water?" He asked and you nodded in response. He came back with a glass of water.

"Lukas.." You called out to him again.

"Do you need some medicine?" He asked and you once again nodded in response. He then got some medicine which you quickly took and swallowed.

"Lukas, are you sure your not a mind reader?" You asked with your throat hurting.