Chapter 1: Tzuyu POV

TZUYU POV

"Tzuyu!"

"Chou Tzuyu!"

I wake up mom shouting more like singing my name. We just move by the way because of my useless father who makes my mom cry but she's fine now. I promise to myself that I am the one who's taking care of her. And will never leave her behind.

So yeah I got down stairs to see that she is cutting. I can only see her back because she's facing backwards. I peek on what she is doing. I know that she is cutting but I wanna know 'what' she is cutting. She is cutting an onions.

She turned around and look at me. Her eyes look like she wants to cry, a grin crept in her face while holding a knife tightly trying not to cry and her eyebags makes her look more like a creep. GOSH SHE LOOKS LIKE A PSYCHO!!! But still I know that she is still my mom.

I rush to her and hug her then she hug back. 'even tho you would look like a demon you're still my mom and will ever be the same, I LOVE YOU' I can only say that three words in my mind.
I break the hug then rush back upstairs, get my towel and take a bath.

I step out of the bathroom with wet feet. As I step through the tiled floor I slip, hitting my butt first.

"Aahhggkk" I scream. I already told you that we just move, didn't I?

I am not used to tiled floor so yeah. I heard footstep getting closer.

"Oh my gosh Tzuyu are you okay?" My mom ask. Her eyes reflect anxiety.

I smile and said "I am ok, okay?"

My mom giggle and pat my head as if I am still a kid. I wait for my mom to rush down and when she did, I tried to stand up.

"Ow crap. My butt. That hurts" I breath out. I go downstairs knees spread open just like new circumsized but ofcourse I am a lady. I don't wear ovesize short but I touch my butt since it really hurts..

As my mom saw me she laugh. Darn it

"Yeah. Yeah. Just laugh" I tried to tone sulky.

"Anyways. I am going to drive you" my mom said. I nodded "comb your hair" she added.

"My dorm. Do I have roomates?" I ask

"None. As you wish" My mom says trying to copy soldiers saluting. I can only laugh at her silliness. I am the only one who can ask myself why my father left him.

I walk through the car still looking newly circumsized. My mom hop in and said

"I wish you can see yourself like that and laugh like hell so you can feel me"

"Yeah. You wish" I mumble,  irritatedly. No, not really.

My school is really far and the road way rocky making me bounce hard.

'If I just don't have butt'

Hours pass of torture driving. I finally freed... but still can't walk properly.

"I'm going now Tzu. Take care of youself and call me if anything happens okay?" I nodded.

I wait till I can't see 'that car'. I enter this school to be greet by smiles.... and laughs.

'GREAT DAY!'

For your information this is not the first time I got in here in Korea. I was enrolled here 2 years ago and need to go bact to Taiwan since my parents fought. I was a freshmen when I studied here. So yeah, I recognize some place but this school grew up some building are not in the place that they used to.

I handed the paper through the guard and he said "go to the office"

"ok. got it" I said smiling but deep inside...

'Darn where can I find that office?!?!?'

I have to ask people like like this, wanting to die. Which is a no no to me.

I let my feet go anywhere it wants.

'Gosh this is huge'

Back then this was just small and you can go anywhere you want but now it feels like I can get lost easily. Guess what. I am already lost.

"Tzuyu!" shouted by familiar voice.

I turn around to see chaeyoung like a baby tiger wants to eat its prey.

"OMG what happens to you?" she gasp

"Yeah. I know Chae." I said don't wanna hear anything related to my butt. "Please help me find the office"

"Wrong direction Tzu. Who did you ask?" she ask.

"I ask no one" I replied. "Where's Dahyun by the way"

"I don't know but she said we will meet at our room" Chae reply.

Chae offer to help me which I gladly take.

Seconds of walking I think we arrive at the office.

"Give the paper to principal. He will give you the key you need" Chae said. I nodded as I remember something. I used to do this back then when it was my first day here.

I felt like I have done something wrong since I am here. I give the papers he then give me my keys.

"Go to the pink building then give this to the guard" said the principal.

I was about to turn when he ask.

"What happen to you?"

'dimwit!'

"Erhm. I accidentally slip" I bashfully smile. He nodded.

'When this day will end?'

I walk beside Chaeyoung again pulling my luggage. I was looking down the whole time when beautiful path make me look straight.

So many big trees around. Koi fish under the small bridge, people reading under the shade of trees, Bench, and fresh air.

'This school improves a lot'

Beside this (pink) building, there is a blue one. We passed the brigde and got to the pink one.

As the principal says, I give my paper to the guard. The guard handed the paper back and said.

"Floor 14. Number 38"

I and Chae got to the elevator and press 14. I enter the room and it works. Chae leave since Dahyun and She will meet, she insist me to come too but I refuse since I have things to do. I give Chaeng my extra keys incase if I misplace this one. After that I slept...