Chapter 19: Last Chapter

Mina POV

I am in the airport now, taking a bid of goodbye to my parent.

I hop in to the airplane, wanting my time in this ride to sped up.

~fast forward~

I am in Korea now.

"Oww. How I miss this country!" I said to myself and spread my arms open as if I am the only one inside this country.

~fast forward~

I was on the gate of the school now. Everyone is welcoming me. This rime they didn't run behind me but somEd of them follows me.

I walk inside our building to see the guard not looking at me. Probably avoiding me. I hop inside the elevator and press 14. Before going up, the guard look at me. I wink as the door close.

I walk my way to room 37 and open it. I look behind mEd and knock few times. She isn't in her own room.

I went to 2yeon room and there they are. 5 of them without shool meal club.

They hug and kisses me.

"Where's Tzuyu?" I ask.

They all smirk as response. I just laugh.

"Did you two confessed to each other?" Sana ask so I nod. Sana and Momo give high five in each other.

"They are at the gymnasium" Jihyo said.

I turn to leave as I heard Nayeon shout.

"Don't forget to kiss her"

I just shrug and walk to the gymnasium. As I walk inside, I can only see Chaeyoung and Dahyun talking.

They both see me and hug me so I hug them back.

I break the hug and ask them

"Where is Tzuyu?"

"She said she need to pee" Chaeyoung reply.

As I am near to the restroom, my heart is pounding really heard that it can jump out any time.

I slowly open the door and went inside.One door is closed, it mean it is being used by one person, well, sometimes it don't.

I lean to the cold wall, both arm crossing with a wide smile, waiting for her to come out.

I heard a flush inside so my smile get bigger and wider. The padlock clicks and I am still waiting for her.

A person come out of the restroom and..

"OMG. Are you Myoui Mina?? Sensei? You are fine now!" She gasp.

"Shit" I mumble and run outside the restroom.

I am thinking of going in to the forest and will think there. I am still not inside of that cozy forest, but on my way there, my mind is full of sad thoughts.

'Did she really can wait for century?'

'Did she leave me?'

'Did she wait?

'Did she even loved me?'

I walk and walk near the bench. I can make a shape even though I am still far. There is a person.

"Tzuyu!!" I shouted as I knew that it was the person I wanted to be with, forever.

She looks at me and stand up. I run to her and hug her tightly and rest my head on her shoulder as she lift me up to the ground.

"Mina!" I heard her mumble.

I cry as I heard her sobs. I look at her and she is still not putting me down.

I kiss her soft lips with the taste of our own tears as the wind hits our face.

She break the kiss to speak and she put me down.

"I am the happiest when I am with you, Myoui mina"

"I feel complete when I am with you, Chou Tzuyu"

We both smile into each other and she kiss my forehead lovingly.
________________

Was it good? Was it bad? Was it long or too short?

Thank you for reading!!

I hope I made you happy. Thank you for your upvote and supports.

See you in the next FF! :D

WELL I'LL TRY HEHEHE