Chapter 6: Known Stranger

Mina POV

Today's holiday, yet I didn't have the question I want to ask Sana.

I stared at space still asking myself. Wait, Momo!

I hurriedly pick my phone up and texted momo

To 'Piguri 🐷🐷'
"Hey Moguri! Come to my dorm and don't even invite Sana"

I wait for her reply and five minutes after, my phone vibrates.

From 'Piguri 🐷🐷'
"You won't murder me right?"

To 'Piguri 🐷🐷'
"No, but if you won't come, I will"

Seconds after I heard my doorbell rings. I peek to the peep hole and see Momo.

I open the door and look left to right making sure she didn't invite Sana and pull her inside right after.

"What's wrong?" She ask

"Before Class. We, all of us. Well except from Chaeyoung and Dahyun.." she cut me

"Yes, I felt it. Sana was lying" Momo said.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I ask.

"I have no chance, Mina. I was alwas wanting to tell you but Sana is always beside us" She said. I didn't know that she is this useful afterall.

"Why is it like that? I mean sana. Why is she sad?" I ask

"Well she has a girlfriend back then. They used to be the most popular couple since they suit each other. They break up. That's it" Momo stop and look at me.

"If I ask her she would tell that they were just imperfect. I swear everything can't stop them from loving but that is what Sana said." she added stand up and open the door

"It was sad and its true. She wont tell anyone what really happen. I felt like she don't trust us until now" she last said

"But her ex gf. What's her name?" I turn around to find out that she was not there. I stood up and look at the hallway. She was nowhere to be seen.

I become more puzzled that I shouldn't used to be. I guess I shouldn't stop for the sake of us.

I guess I just need fresh air. I use the elevator and went to the rooftop.

Normal student can't come in here since this rooftop is only for the star section, famous ones, and the janitor of course.

Student like Sana and others will spend their time from shopping and I still don't know what's fun in that.

I should have been playing now. I cant get the daily log in prize since my cable was still in the house. I'll call mom. Later. Let me get some rest first.

Tzuyu POV

From 'Small Bean'
"Hey yoda, morning!"

To 'Small Bean'
"Stop small or I'll step on you"

Agggkkk. My first holiday. Thank you not only to god but jesus.

*tingling* *tingling*

It was Chaeyoung, she's calling. I pick up my phonce and answer it.

"Hey! You need to talk to her. She's on her way now" Chaeyoung said then hang up.

I know who she was referring to.

'You need to talk to her' the priest's advice echoed in my head.

*Ding dong*

I inhale deeply. I am nervous even though I wasn't talking to her yet.

I open the door and....

"You!! What did you said to me?" she said trying to reach my neck.

"Where is she?" I ask

"You don't know me too well. I know you wouldn't let me in if ask you since you doesn't trust me when we last barge in your dorm" She said, smiling.

"You lil cub!!" I said then pinch her cheeks.

"Awww. That hurts. I am older than you" she yelp in pain. I let go and she start to try reaching my neck again which of course, she can't.

"Anyways dress up. Dahyun might be waiting for us at the playground since I told her that we were going to buy food" she added.

I wear t-shirt and short shorts. We get out of the building, cross the small bridge. And I follow behind. Chaeyoung stops and say

"I guess we were earlier. Hey Tzu, you still didn't talk to her, did you?"

"Boo! Who's her?" scares Dahyun.

I look at Chaeyoung with full of anxiety. I am afraid that Dahyun would know about me and Sana before. I want her to know but not now when she is with Sana.

"The janitress, right Tzu." I felt chaeyoung's hand bumps into me.

"Yes. yes." I said.

"Then why are you sweating?" Dahyun ask again

"We... We run" I answers.

"You don't need to. Anyways let's get going." She said then we started to walk out of the school.

Dahyun POV

It really is painful when you know your bestfriend won't tell the truth, lie or they would tell an alibi for you to not know.

It felt like the don't trust or believe me.

I wish I didn't ask sana about it. I think it's better when I didn't know it.

Mina POV

~Rooftop~

I called my mom to deliver here my cable so I could play if was bored too much.

I guess this is my new favorite spot since someone spotted me at woods.

Isn't it cute to see a parent and student hugging?

Isn't children adorable when they play?

Children's giggle is really like music in my ears. Not when they cry at 3:00 am. That's another story.

I look at people wander around the campus. Some people talking, laughing, KISSING??!? Geez

I look around again and never look back to that people beside the tree, kissing.

I saw three woman at the playground wait isn't that Dahyun and Chaeyoung?

I didn't know. I wasn't sure. They turn sideward. Yup, It was them. They were small up close and they look like an ant far away huh.

It was too late when I saw that they have someone taller. I can't tell how tall she was.

They turn around, leaving the campus. Wait her retreating back.

She is the one who follows me in the woods. The same person who Sana puts her hand into.

'Who are you?'