Chapter 18: Surgery

Mina POV

I am taking a surgery hour later. My father is my surgeon and he is the person I'll trust today until tomorrow.

I close my eyes and remembering anything had happen to me, just incase if this surgery fails.

I need to live. Not just for Tzuyu but also to those who appreciate my time when I am with them.

I close my eyes to sleep this tiring day.
---------------------

My nurse got inside. I am afraid, it was really scary since I first saw her silhouette before her face.

She turned on the light and put something on my breathing mask.

Is she going to kill me? Now she is putting it on my nose. I turn my head, avoiding it then other person come in.

"Dad!" I shouted, calling him and pulling him next to me.

"You'll take it or you will feel the pain" My dad said and pat me.

I want to explain to him that I thought that this nurse looks like a killer when putting an anesthesia but I think that was rude since she is still inide this room so I didn't do ask.

My nurse put my breathing mask on me and I felt my eyelashes getting heavy. I tried to keeping my eyes open but I failed. Last thing I felt is that my bed is moving.

-------------------------

I wake up my hand is trapped with something warm. I turn my head to look at it to see my mom holding my hand tightly.

I move my hand so she will feel that I woke up and she looks at me with a smile and nervous eyes and hugs me tight.

As my mom hugs me, I turn my head to look at the person who is now heavily sleeping. The person who saved me and made me.

There was dad, on the chair, sleeping and snorring with mouth hanging open.

"How long did surgery take?" I ask.

"12 hours, but the most important is you are fine now.

-----------------------

It is now April. Cherry blossoms had already bloomed making every corner of the streets colored with pink.

I told my mom that I am going out since I am bored inside our house and she just nod not minding me and just continue what she is doing.

Before going out, I can get a glimpse of my mother making something. It smells good and delicious though. It is making me feel hungry.

I got out of our house to roam in the nearest park so that I can have fresh air there.

On the way at the park, I turn my head to look at the very familiar sorrounding.

"Onee san!" A familiar voice shouted.

I turn my head see Haruto. I wave to him and smile and continue walking.

I am now in the park. Where colorful flowers come to life. There is a small path that if you take that it will lead you in the other side of this park.

It went inside it. I saw that there is a bench so I sit down. As I sit down, I close my eyes and imagine that I am in the forest. The same forest in Korea.

I gather all the picture of my moments there and place it in my heart.

It was thursday today. In Saturday, I will comeback. I will glomp her and hold her hand and will ever let go, but I wonder if she is still waiting for me.

I can't wait, but I am nervous too. 

"Mina" someone called.

I open my eyes and turn to my side where the voice came out to see my parents waving at me with a basket in my mom's hands while her other hand holding my dad's.

I smile on how cute they are. I wish they will never lie about it until now.

They went closer to me and my mom said.

"Let's go and eat this sushi" while letting go of Dad's hand and holding mine.

We sat beside the tree where we aren't much expose to sunlight.

We talk and laugh when my mom opens a topic about me when I was a little Mina.