Chapter 11: Rainy day

Mina POV

Just after 2yeon's yearsary, heavy rain starts pouring. The thunder is scary. It is really loud so it looks like it was near.

I like rain but not storm. It is really cold. I am wrap around my blanket and hugging myself but I can't still warm myself up. I can't stand up. If I try walking, I get dizzy.

The ac is already turned off since it just need remote. My phone is in kitchen while I am in the room. Although it was just near. It felt like it was miles away.

I need to stand up, I need someone who will take care of me, someone to accompany me well.

As I sit and touch the cold floor, I get dizzy again. I stand up and hold onto anything I can so I can stand still. And force myself to walk.

I got to the kitchen and pick my phone to the table. I called the first in the list and....... I blacked out.

Tzuyu POV

The thunder is scary. This is why I hate rain and storm. I can see that class tomorrow will suspend which is good and bad.

I heard a loud thud. I look around the room if something was dropped but I found nothing.

"Strange" I mutter.

I wonder how other member was doing. I felt my heart skip even though I am just watching rain inside. Then I heard someone outside.

"Open the door." I am not sure who she was talking too. Mina-unnie is as my front door. I am sure she wouldn't do anything wrong, right?

"Shit" I hurriedly got out of my door to see Sana and Dahyun picking at Mina's door. Sana is crying while Dahyun is trying hard to open the door.

"I found it" shout Momo beside me running towards us with a key.

Momo give it to Dahyun and Dahyun opens the door. I can get a glimpse of what inside. There is Mina, sleeping, unconcious.

The loud thud was her. Seeing Mina unnie like that makes me panic but I can't move. My brain can't function. Everything is going insanely fast. I don't know what to do.

I see Dahyun and Sana trying to pick Mina up but failed so I volunteer and carry her with my both arms.

"Where?" I ask.

"Yours" Momo shout pointing at my room.

------------------------
~fast forward~

They left Mina unnie in my room. It's been an hours since that happen yet she is still not waking up.

I can't say no and do what they order when it comes to Mina unnie and it freaked me out

*beep*

I remove the towel and soak it with water and place it back.

I touch her forehead using the back of my hand to check her temperature.

"You're much better now."

I stand up and stretch my body.

"Thanks" Mina unnie said with weak sound and try standing up.

"No don..." she slip but I manage to caught her and help her lay down back to my bed.

"You are not better yet. Take your time to rest. It is Nine o'clock now. Sleep again." I said and was about to leave when.

"Where are you going to sleep?" she ask. It was my first time hearing her worried voice.