Chapter 17: Far away

MINA POV

So as planned, I am going to Japan and live there with my parents permanently.

I know I am going to leave other members behind, but that doesn't mean that I will not visit them here occasionally.

That is sad because I am being like this to the person who don't like me back.

I thought that my feelings for her is going to be easy, but It was harder and painful than the accident itself.

I didn't still told my parents that I am going to live with them there permanently. I was planning on telling them my desicion after the surgery.

I can't stand one last night in here. I am going to leave in afternoon. Everybody showed up and cry beside me. I can't stand seeing them cry alone beside me so I cried too.

I spend my last moment with them by hugging, crying and by holding each other hands.

______________

It was afternoon now. I need to leave. They beg me not to leave but they know that I can't stay here any longer so they didn't hold and force me to.

I am still sitting in my bed, nurses carefully pulling me, way through the exit.

I just realize that Tzuyu didn't come here. Who I am to expect? She already said that she don't feel the same way.

On my way to exit, Sana voluntarily help to push. She stop pushing when I am only one meter or two away on the exit.

"Mina!" she shouted, calling my name.

"You are dumb" she added, still shouted.

I didn't know why did she say that to me but I turn around and just smile to her as a response. I look infront on me again, shrugging everything she says and looking forward on what is going to happen in me.

"She likes you Mina!!" she shout again.

I flinch and three seconds later, I look back to see no Sana, no one was there.

'No way. Ahh yes. I get it now. She likes me as an unnie. Just an unnie.'

We were now in the car, on our way to the airport. It is really crazy. I am crazy.

I still don't want to leave this country. This give me a precious memories that was hard to let go and hard to forget. I felt a small panick in me.

I am looking into the window, looking at the building with the people I love who is slowly disappearing and being covered be leaves.

--------------------

I am on the airport now. Inside the airplane, feeling that something important in me is still left behind and missing.

I want to say to Tzuyu that I like her, not as a dongsaeng but as a woman who want to be with her forever, but I am already friend zoned so I keep my distance to my phone.

Looking in to the window, uncomfortable. Feeling like waiting to someone to show up and will give me courage to live longer and to stay and to live here.

My phone ring so I pick it up. I look at the names to see Tzuyu's. So I hurriedly answer the call and put it closer to my ear to hear better.

"Mina!"

"Tzuyu!"

"I like you" we both said in unison.

"Where are you?" She ask. I can hear her hurrying.

I look in to the window again and look in every corner. My eyes land to the person I want to be with forever.

"Wrong plane, Tzu" I said when I saw her looking at the first plane.

"The second one" I added

She look at me, smiling. I want to hold her, I want to hug her, I want to kiss her forehead.

"Come back here again, Mina" she said.

"Wait for me, Tzu"

"I will wait for you even if it takes century"

The airplane is moving slowly.

I saw that she is crying. I don't want her to see me cry so I try to hold it, but it failed me. My warm tears flow down to my cheeks.

She is getting futher as she is getting tinier.

The airplane fly away. We were above the clouds who's covering anything below.

I cry myself until there were no tears left.