Chapter 2: Mina POV

MINA POV

"Sweetie, wake up now, no more five minutes" mom shouted.

I lazily sit at my king-sized bed and stretch my body.

"Fine" I shout back.

I go downstairs not fixing my hair. I went to the kitchen to find that they are already eating. I sat down to my chair and keep eating. As I finish eating I saw my brother going down.

"Jeez! My sister get possessed again! I am so tired I dont want to do exorcism" he said.

I smack him after I remembered what he does yesterday. He wear priests' uniform and tried to copy exocism. What is the best part is he is so proud since he said that he need to kneel and beg to the priest just to get that uniform.

After I smack him I walk to the bathroom as I heard him shouting

"If you dont comb your hair after waking up again, I am the one who is giong to comb that"

I ignore him and take a bath. After I finished bathing I go to my room and dressed up.

"Aww!! My beautiful sweetheart" mom says. "Text me when you need something huh" I nodded in agreement.

I hopped in into the car and buckle my seatbelt.

So Yeah, this is my third year in JYP high. I am Senior now. and yeah I am still sleepy. I was playing elsword at midnight.

It was around 2:30 when I remembered that now is the time that I need to move since I need to learn something that I am going to forget anyways. So yeah. Screw this life.