Chapter 8: Ot9?

Mina POV

I walk out of  room and look at the door infront of mine.

*sigh*

After that day, I didn't want to continue what I have started. I'm disappointed but I disappointed people around myself too.

The moment I let my self stop is the moment I let someone win. And that's right, I'll let myself eat me than eating my friends by asking them they're personal life.

It's Sana's life. She should be the one who tell us the truth not forcefully, but willingly.

I start wanting to know Sana's ex not because I must but beacause I can. Yesterday I just realized that I don't need to.

I felt the door beside me click and creak. And there she is. Sana's ex. If I ask her again what is her name it would really awkward, right? Yes. I forgot her name, again! -,-

We both bow to each other. I started to feel uneasy. We both hop in elevator and she press no. 1

It was just morning, I just woke up but now I am starting to regret this day.

'This is why I hate mondays'

Who doesn't? This person beside me?

*ting*

The elevators door opens. We got out of the builing and cross the small brigde.

We will both go to same way. I can't hold this awkwardness anymore. I turn and take another way since I really can't hold it anymore. I need to pass the freshman building where they really squeal that it hurts any person's eardrum. But this girl just don't care.

I took one step in stair. Yep, just at stairs then I heard freshmen students' loud whisper.

"OMG. Does she have a freshmen gf?"

"Mina's gay again?!?!?"

"She looks like my bride. I'll follow her since my mom said to follow my dream ekkk"

I took second step slowly. Third step, everyone is watching me. Forth step, they are quiet and finally...   Fifth step.

I run as fast as I could to pass this building. They were squealing really loud. I cover my ears and don't look back.

10 seconds of running, I am really tired but I know that if I stop here and claim my breathe, I will not make it back to Junior's builiding alive.

I kept running and I pass their building. They all slow down and stop running behind. I am on the Junior's building now, they are not allowed in here since so many Junior and Senior already report them.

And of course me. I have reported them when they follow me through the washroom at this building .

I claim my breathe and form a finger heart and wink and they shout to death.

As I turn around I bump into..

"Bambam"

"Ohh. Hey. Uhhh. Nice wink you got there" He said complimenting me.

"Oh yeah? You should try too" I said. He does as I told and it was disgusting.

He is having a crush to me since when I got in here. We were in the same class.

Other gays told me that he is handsome but I think they were referring to the wrong person.

I remember last school year he even kneel infront of me. I dont want him to get embarass that day so I said yes but after the class I told him that I am not really interested in dating.

At least not yet but it was just really different when it comes to Bambam.

We both go to our perspective class and everyone looks at us. I shrug and went to my seat and eat the food and drink the beverages laying in my table from my fans.

I look around to find Sana missing so I ask Momo

"Momo, where is Sana?"

"I don't know. By the way. I am sorry that I left you." Momo said apologizing. I nodded indicating that it was okay.

I was about to ask Jeongyeon and Nayeon but they were hugging and Jihyo was infront so I just shrug.

The teacher went inside but Sana is still nowhere to be found. It was in the middle of lecturing when she showed up.

She was marked late but I plead to our secretary with an aegyo if she could let Sana mark present and she did.

I ask Sana about it but she just reply

"Hey don't go anywhere at lunch. Let's go together! Ot9"

Isn't it Ot8? NaJeongMoSaJiMiDahChae?

Supposed to be
NajeongMoSaJiMiDahChaeEun but It sounds ugly now and getting uglier.

Tzuyu POV

So Mina left me already. Seeing her covering her ears while walking is just really cute. She look penguin though. I badly want to laugh out loud but I guess that was rude.

I was still walking, looking at Mina who was in bead of sweat when there is a person who pull me. I look at her but she keeps pulling me... through the locker.

I know her even at the back of her. Her hair, her scent, almost everything of her I know. But now I felt like she is just somebody that I used to know.

'You need to talk to her'

Yes Tzu, you need to talk to her.

"Hey, Tzu!" she said snapping me back to reality.

"Ye-yeah?" I stuttered.

'keep yourself up, Tzu'

"Nervous eh? I am here to apologize" she said holding my hands once again.

"I accept your apology. I should have been the one who's saying sorry. I had even avoid you that day that I shouldn't had been." I said.

"You are with Dahyun now. I don't want our friendship to be ruin since she is a true friend to me. We both already moved on so?" I added

"Let's be friends! We are now Ot9!" she excitedly said.

"Hey, tell to the friend of yours to go to the usual table" She added walking away while facing me.

I make an 'okay' sign to gesture her that I agree. I let het got in to her building. I look at my watch to see what I never what to see

"Oh sh*t! I'm late" realizing that I really curse, I touch my lips looking around if anyone hear me and run to my classroom

Third Person POV

The bell already ring. It's now end of the class and the beginning of lunch of senior and junior.

Mina being she was, she hesitates whether she would go or not but her friends know her too well. They lock their eyes to Mina since they know that if they don't, they're friends could be gone any minute.

As the 6 of them (3mix and J-trinity) went on the table and wait for the three, Mina notice that there are three vacant sit.

Mina even know that Chaeyoung and Dahyun can fit in one chair but now there are three vacant sit. Indicating it was three people they are waiting including Dahyun and Chaeyoung.

Out of curiosity. Mina ask the members but the members just shrug, not wanting to tell her.

Mina is bored right now. She should be sleeping in woods or eating alone with no problem this time.

Minutes have passed, the 6 turn their head to the three silhouettes.

'Look at the height difference though' Mina think.

Mina find it funny at first but when the three woman gets closer she now notice that it was the girl who makes her run through the loud freshmen.

Mina know but she wants to make sure. Once she was sure enough she stands up.

"You?!?!?" they both said in unison.