Chapter 5: The girl in the woods

Mina Pov

I wake up as the sunlight hit my face. I stretch my body and pick my phone up. I was earlier to wake up than my alarm.

I canceled the alarm so it wont ring later. I finish bathing and check my phone.

From 'Piguri 🐷🐷'
"Sorry Mina I ate your food. Sana said that I would be okay if I eat it but when I did, she told me that you'll get mad at me and will avoid me. I'm so sorry"

To 'Piguri 🐷🐷'
"I was okay since I am not there yesterday. Don't believe Sana"

From 'Sanaconda 🐍🐍'
"Hey, hope you come early. We will meet at cafeteria."

To 'Sanaconda 🐍🐍'
"Oks 💖"

From 'Sanaconda 🐍🐍'
"Bye honey 💕😘"

'Aish. This gay!'

I grab my mask, slip my phone to my pocket, lock the door and get going.

I rush before anyone sees me so I wont have any trouble going there.

I see Momo facing backwards so I rush to her and surprise her. She was startled and slap my shoulder lightly.

I look at other member and realize that someone is missing.

"Hey! Where are the two beans?" I ask

"Yahhh don't call Chaeyoung a bean she was just small" Momo said pouting. We all know that Momo has a crush on chae but chaeyoung has a crush on me.

Despite that, me and Momo is still close as usual.

"Why? That was true" said the pouting sana "Dahyun is taller than her! You were hurting her"

"Hah! As if you were concerned to her! You called me Babe just a few minutes ago!" I said, nagging.

"Hey shut it down now. Mina, say sorry to her" Loud jihyo ordered.

"But you tell me not to lie, right mumma?" I said pouting and making a disgusting sound.

They all gasp and I hear people behind me and other member's back shouting,

"Aggghkkk. Stop bias wrecking me Mina"

"Wanna put you in my pocket"

"Oh my Jihyo! My heart fell"

"I can't breathe. Take me to the hospital"

"Anyways, Sana, how's your day with dahyun going" Jeongyeon changes topic.

"We're fine. Everything's fine" Sana said smiling but her eyes don't.

I felt like there is a bacteria in me shouting that don't buy it but it but when I look at other member's expression, they are all seemed to be satisfied so I let it pass.

All members are talking to each other. I tried to focus though, I really do but seeing Sana not completely smiling than she used to, it makes me weak.

Yes I can be evil but Sana have done anything to me I wanted. I want to give back what she desserves.

Wait. I saw sana following a woman to the playground one day. I swear that it couldn't be her fans. If she is, she wouldn't run away from Sana.

Yes, Sana is always like that on fans. But she shouldn't look so serious and look disappointed whenever she was sad. She always wear that stupid smile.

Since I am her friend I know what she really is when she have problems, she is smilling but her eyes won't lie, it can't just follow what she wants. I am sure Momo feels it too.