Chapter 9: Ears to see

Mina POV

"You?!?!?" we both said in unison.

"It is good to know that you already know each other" Jihyo said proudly.

"Not really" I said sitting down.

'To all the woman in campus why is she the one?'

The three junior sat down to eat with us.

"So Tzuyu, I thought you need to go back to Taiwan. It is good to know that you came back here but why is that?" jihyo ask.

'Everything is good to hear when it comes to Jihyo'

"My mom built a cafe here in korea and I need to go too since there are no one would be looking at me if I stay there." Tzuyu said.

Every excuse of this gays isn't worth following. I shouldn't have come in here and run. Nothing is good in meeting new member.

~After lunch-

Tzuyu POV

"Hey! Everyone accepts you now. I hope you accept me too" Sana said holdong my hand left hand.

"I already accepted you but I don't think everyone accepts me" I said then sana give me questioning look

"Mina-unnie, I mean she don't pay attetion when I am talking, she don't listen and like she don't even want to be there" I stop and look down.

"I am just afraid that she hates me" I added.

"Well, It is because she have a trust issues in new member. She isn't supposed to be like this but it's just it hurt her hard." Sana pause.

"She is in a one way in a one street called love she said. Why not asking her to get close easily?" Sana recommend.

"Yeah, I should do that" I said but I know to myself that she might got angry more since I ask her personal life, right? Right?

Sana let go off my hand and run to Dahyun seeing her like that hurts my heart. Why do I felt like it was my fault?

I go to our building and press floor 14 and let my both elbow rest in cold holder and think.

'I guess I'll wait for Mina to tell why she is angry to me.'

*Ting*

The elevator stops and the door opens slowly. From the elevator, I can see Mina-unnie having trouble putting her keys.

She turn her head facing me, making me flinch. I try tooking one step back and I realize that I was already in the edge.

She hurry herself and when the key is placed, she hurriedly go inside and close her door.

I went infront of my door and get my key. I open my door easily and got inside. I was going to lock my door but I look at her door first and sigh.

~~~~~~~~~~
Still Tzuyu POV

I wake up because of a ring coming from my loud alarm. I swipe up so it won't ring any later.

I sit down, stretch my body, went to the sink and brush my teeth.

I wish today is going to be a good one.

"Come on god! Make this campus worth learning for!" I can't believe I asked god.

I leave this building and went to Junior's building. I see Chaeyoung and Dahyun waiting for me.

They don't look as usual as everyday. They look problematic. Chaeyoung's even sweating.

"Hey, Tzu! Did you see Mina?" Dahyun ask

"No. Why?" I reply.

"Sana said she is missing" Dahyun said. "She always like this before but Sana said that she would say goodbye first before leaving" She added.

They all worried sick at Mina. Wait.

"Woods" I mutter.

"What?" ask dahyun who is the one hearing me.

"No. Nothing" I said and rush to the wood. I see her mole yesterday when I am at the elevator. She is the person in the woods, sleeping.

When I got through the woods I see her shadow.

'There you are'

I went there. Seeing her whole face now, seeing her mole too. Sleeping, again.

I went closer to her and tap her shoulder gently.

She wake up and stare at me for a few second.

"Why?" she ask with creased forehead. Her voice is ever smoother after waking I see.

"Everyone's finding you. They said you were missing" I said.

"I? Missing? It's not like I wasn't like this before. Aren't they get used to me?" She ask.

I wait her pack her things and when she was done, I continue walking. I can hear that she is walking behind so I just continue walking.

'Why not asking her to get close easily?' Sana's voice echoed in my head.

Should I? I should? I hesitate at first but when I got the answer.

I stop and turn around, expecting her to flinch but instead, she just raise her one eyebrow making me stutter.

"Y-you hate m-e, don't y-you?"

I wish I haven't ask anything.

"What if I said no?" she reply. I see that she is the person who is hard to talk to.

"Then you hate me" I reply.

"I hate you then"

"Why is that? What should I do to make you not hate me?" I added.

"Leave the group" she said.

Indeed, she is type of person that is hard to talk to. It makes me sweat. My nervousness is eating me whole and I can't escape. My spirit leaves me.

She continue walking. I decided not to do anything. She is getting closer. I can smell her scent.

She tip toe and lean on me going to whispering something.

"I can smell your fear" she whispers. I gulp and she just continue walking as if nothing happens.

I don't know what just happen. It make me stunned. She could just reply yes or no but now I am the one who's finding the answer.

A minutes of staring in space, my spirit goes back to me. I went to the Junior's building.

"They found Mina, Tzu." Dahyun said.

"That's good news then" I reply.

"Where have you been?" Chaeyoung ask.

"Hell" I could say.

"You have gone to heaven and now hell? Are you constantine?" Chae asks.
"Yes, Chae." I said and laugh as if nothing had happen. It still bothers me though.