Chapter 13: Movie Marathon

Tzuyu POV

I wake up to see Mina-unnie and I hugging each other.

Yes, I love this warmth but I also respect her so I tried moving so I can be freed but she hug me even tighter.

She look up to me with still sleepy eyes and say

"Mornin yoda!" with a toothy smile.

"Morning!" I said and sit.

"Hey! I'm still sleepy. Come back here" She said as she pulling my shirt, closer to her.

"No. Mina-unnie sleep with yourself" I said and push her hand back.

"Bad yoda" she said in sulky voice, pouting.

I didn't know that this scary penguin has this soft and adorable side.

I stand up as I went to the kitchen to see what we can eat.

"Yoda! Movie marathon in 2yeon dorm, they said" she shout.

At first I felt like I don't want to, but I also dont want to be a kill joy so I agreed.

---------------------
~fast forward~

Mina POV

I manage to got out of the building alone when Tzuyu was taking a bath. I wore my sweater now since I brought mine.

There is still a rain though but it is much lighter now.

This is the main reason why I love rain. The fragrance of cutted grass is so damn addictive. I wonder if there is still a person like me.

Even though I am wearing my sweater, I can still feel the rain drops on my pointed nose but it stopped now and I hated it.

I look up to see a transparent umbrella. I expect it to be Tzuyu since she said it will take fast to her to take a bath.

So I pout my lips and ready to do an aegyo and when I do. I turn around to see.

"Bambam!" I said. "You again" I look down and mutter.

'dang it, dang it, dang it! Disgusting!!!!!'

"Trying to do an aegyo? I wanna see!" he said with toothy smile.

'Someone please save me!'

"Hehehe. I can't, I'm sorry" I said sounding sorry.

"Mina!" someone called from behind.

I look at the back

"Dahyun, Sana" I shout and all of us start to gather.

"Thanks for accompanying Mina, Bambam" they said thanking him.

Bambam leave us three and I see his red face.

"I thought you rejected him?" Sana ask.

"Yes, I am. He just show up" I explain but they give me knowing look in response.

"Yeah. Just smirk" I said.

They accompanied me way to Tzuyu's dorm and leave.

When I got inside, Tzuyu is still taking a bath but after that tragedy, I dont want to go back down there. I am fine here with Tzuyu.

I told to Tzuyu that I am going to bathe in my room. We both buy a food in Mall for lunch and dinner and snacks for the movie marathon.

------------------
~fast forward~

Tzuyu POV

After lunch, as they planned, we go to 2yeon's dorm.

Me and Mina unnie are the first one to come in their dorm.

We were watching horror movie by the way.

Nayeon and Jeongyeon isn't watching. They were making out.

Momo is eating. As always.

Sana clinging into the sleeping Dahyun.

Sleeping Jihyo clinging to Mina.

Mina isn't watching too but she is playing with her phone.

Chaeyoung hugging her knees while watching.

While there is me, looking around as if something is missing in me and it bugs me. This was really uncomfortable.

Minutes have passed. I see Mina-unnie kisses Jihyo's cheek and leave.

More minutes have come, I wonder when Mina unnie will come back.

I don't know myself why I want to see her. I don't know why I want her to be here.

Few movies have passed, she didn't still come back. She must have been really bored and go ahead by herself way to her own room.

Last movie ended and we bid goodbyes to one another. They don't seem to feel that Mina unnie is gone. I just wish that they know where she have gone.

I have got into my own room when my phone vibrates indicating that someone have texted me.

From 'Minguin'
"Tzu..."

I rush and open my door and ring Mina's doorbell.

"Mina?" I ask in low tone. Not wanting to make a scene.

"Mina?!?" I ask more louder.

I remember that they left a key under this mat that I am standing on. I pick the key and insert it into Mina's door knob.

"Mina!" I shouted, anxiously and shut the door open.

She is not in the kitchen, washroom nor in her own room.

I am panicking. My heart is beating so fast. I called Sana but she won't answer it.

I am going to cry but I am still holding it. My throat is drying up and it is killing me inside. My heart is aching.

"I am not your unnie now, huh?" she said from behind.

I turn around to see her leaning on the door, arms crossing. I shrug what she just said and glomp her as if she have been missing for a week. I felt a tear left my left eye.

"Mina unnie!" I said between my sob.

I wipe my tear before letting go of the hug.

"Where have you been?" I ask, worriedly.

"I just want to inform you that my cable is still on your room. That's it. Don't cry yoda" she half explain half stated.

"Forget about it. You can play it whenever you want. Sleep now." she added, chuckling and shoo-ing me.

I smile and went to my own room and laugh how worried I am. But it is still not funny.

My phone rings. Sana unnie is calling me.

"What is it, Tzu" she asked.

"I just want to say a good night."

I heard a laugh on other line so I laugh too.

"Ok" she said.

"Also say good night to Dahyun for me"

"I will"

"I hang up now" I said and hang up

Mina POV

I have become the happiest person in just a mere second.

You may know how I look but you don't know how I felt, Tzu. I wish you know but I hope you don't