Chapter 4: Priest

TZUYU POV

I leave the playground and I am just a meter away from it, I heard a familiar voice coming from behind.

"Hi? Tzuyu?" I know who is the beholder of that voice. I dont want to talk to her and see her.

I continue on walking but faster now. I felt a tap on my shoulder but I don't want her to caught me so I was about to run fast when she grab my shoulder.

I didn't move, but flinch? Yes, I do. My heart is beating faster and faster as she went closer and closer. I built up my courage and turn around. I was about to do that when someone shouted

"Sana-chan!!!" the same voice I heard at my dream and in the bathroom.

'She is really mysterious.'

As I heard the retreating footstep of Sana I turn around to find out that they're nowhere to be found. I breathe heavily as I touch my chest.

'That was close!'

After school, I didn't go to my dorm straight because damn I am not feeling good. I feel so tired, sick, ill, dizzy, cute and pretty. (author: why? she isn't wrong though.)

I went to my mom's cafe and hug her tightly. I was planning on going absent tomorrow, yes, second day. Why? because I'm legend. I need to go to priest and say sorry to him. I'll also tell him what happened. I just feel that I needed to.

MINA POV

"hey gays! I need to go to church tomorrow" I said before leaving.

"Like really, you are going to sacrifice your second day of school to play with orphan?" Sana suggested.

I don't need their advice so I leave their dorm

'I don't sacrifice anything, I don't have anything'

TZUYU POV

I open my eyes as I heard the alarm clock rings. I turn it off, take a bath and ready to go.

I texted chaeng thay I am alright and ask her to lie for me, she agreed and said that there are nothing to worry about so I get going.

I ride the bus and saw a park near the church, I didn't bring anything but money but I saw that there is a wishing well. I didn't get wish before so, why not?

The bus stop infront of the church. I enter the church and a child saw me. I smile and wave at him and he did it back too but he runs away. He was cute though.

I walk through the confession. And sigh, ready to tell what happen. I walk and see that there were no priest in first aisle, I walk to the second one, still none.

'maybe the priest wasnt available on tuesday?'

I am ready to see that the third aisle has no priest but to my surprise it has a silhouette.

MINA POV

I wander the church still finding the rest of the children since we were playing hide & seek.

I am on the confession now. We were not allowed to go inside but since there are no people other than us, we can come in.

I tiptoe expecting to see a child but to my surprise, no one. I was about to leave since what if I am the only ony in here. I know this is a church but it's still creepy.

I was about to turn around when I saw a boots I give one of the children here. I walk near there, slowly. When I got there, turns out that the boots have been stocked up.

I remember that I gave this boot 2years ago. She was the younger one so no one can wear this. I was about to pick up the boots when...

"Eerrrr, erhm, Father" said by someone at the back of the screen. I was startles and about to scream but I hold my mouth.

"I want to confess something" she said pleading.

'what to do??'

"I..." want to explain her that I am not a priest but she insist.

'this gay'

"Do tell" I tried to speak in deep, low pitch but louder. Trying to copy the voice of the priest.

"So I heard a voice in my dream, and bump to her in restroom. Is this explainable?" she asks.

'I dont know!'

"Yes? I mean. Yes it is. Hearing a voice in dreams..... called the... Erhmm..."

I tried to seach "hearing voice in dream" as fast as I could in google and tell her immediately.

(PS: you are free not to read this part lel )

"to dream of hearing voices, denotes pleasant reconciliations, if they are calm and pleasing; high-pitched and angry voices, signify disappointments and unfavorable situations. ... If the voice is recognized, it is often ominous of accident or illness, which may eliminate death or loss."

"Ahh, yeah?" she reply. Really? I do my best and that is what I am going to have?

"Well, I have an ex, we almost met yesterday. I don't want to see her. What to do?" she added.

'You need Sana not me'

"*sigh* You need to see and talk to her. You both need understanding. Don't avoid her so that you can be free after and won't mind whenever she will come or not. That is what I know about love." I said trying to be wise.

I wait for her to leave first. And sigh one last time.

"Mina unnie!" Lee kwang shouted.

'They must have been waiting for me'

TZUYU POV

I leave the church still confuse and stunned.

'How can't I avoid her?'

As promise, I went to the nearest park, wish there and go to back to rest in my dorm.