Chapter 3: The Dream/Nightmare

Tzuyu POV

"Tzuyu" someone called in an unfamiliar but an angelic voice.

"Tzuyu!!!!" to the softest to most annoying one.

Seconds later I felt eartquake. I open my eyes to see chaeyoung at the top of me with her wide eyes. I screamed and push her. As she fell I see Dahyun waving her hand with a grin on her face saying

"Hi, bounjour"

"Why are you guys here?" I shouted with questioning manner.

"Don't you miss us?" said Dahyun with pleading eyes.

"Heheh. Ofcourse I do!" I said and hug her. Chaeng join us.

"Hey, take a shower now. We will roam you" Dahyun said breaking the hug.

I went to the bathroom and took a shower. *sigh* 'Ow wait. My butt is fine now'

I hope that she transfer out.

After I finish bathing I wore my uniform and now ready to go.

Dahyun and Chaeyoung tour me to the garden, playground, library. Then, the bell rings signaling us that we need to go to our own perspective class but chaeng said that we were classmates so I just follow her.

I sit next to the window and Chaeng. Dahyun is at the back since she had more friends than we do
.
I peek through the window to see that someone is sitting in the garden wearing facemask 'she might be sick'

Some one rush to her with blonde hair and bangs

'wait she is familiar!! MOMO?!?!?!?'

Then I felt a tap on my right shoulder. I look at chaeng and she look at the board so I did too.

"Introduce yourself here Mrs. Chou" Sir said.

I walk to the board and look at my clasmates to see that they were all familiar and whispering at each other. I was about to speak when my one classmate shout.

"Tzu-TZUYU!!!" I look at my classmate to know that she was elkie.

I smile and nodded.

"Ohh, You know each other. Well done. You may now go to your proper seat Mrs. Chou Tzuyu" Sir said.

As I sit to my chair, I peek one last time to the window and saw no one was now sitting on the bench.

'I might be being too delusional to see Momo in here right?'

Minutes of listening to our teacher, I need to pee. If I hold it in a minute or two, my bladder would explode so I raise my hand and ask a permission so I can get going.

My teacher approve and I ask Chaeng where is the nearest toilet and she said

"The nearest ones is at this building at the first floor but the cleanest one is at the building infront of us. It was in second floor though, right beside the stair. "

I'll go to the cleanest where she told and when I enter the bathroom 2 bathroom stall is already in use.

After I pee I heard a loud noise coming from outside. I open the door when a girl running bump to me

'Is she the girl.. yes she is'

"I am sorry for bothering but can you please tell them that I use the second stall?" she ask wanting me to lie. Her voice is almost inaudible but I can hear enough.

Loud people come inside the bathroom and a person ask me where she is, I said what she told me to, the second stall.

I was about to leave when I realize that is why her voice sounds too familiar. That was the same voice I heard from my dream!

I must be over paranoid and highly delusional.... but 'who are you?'

I quickly rush to our room to find out that it is empty except dahyun and chaeyoung who is waiting for me

"Our teacher dismiss the class early since he's stomach is aching. What took you so long? Do you have a lunch?" Chaeyoung ask. I want to tell her what happened but her question is two and I don't feel like explaing it all in once.

"I don't have a lunch. I am going to buy in cafeteria" I reply.

"Let's go together then" dahyun offer.

I follow them from behind as we walk to cafeteria. As my surprise they didn't move the cafeteria, we can see from here that it was full of people.

'lunch time of sophomores hasn't ended, at least not yet'

This always happen when senior and junior teachers dismiss the class time early. We used to squeezed in back then but everything changed now.

We wait for the crowd of people to lessens so we dont have to be troubled holding and protecting our food so that it won't fall.

10 minutes have passed, finally freshmen lunch have ended. We ordered the food that we want to eat and sit to the vacant table.

I heard loud noise coming from outside that makes my ear drums hurt so I cover it up using my both hands and close my eyes tightly as if I am ready for scarejumps from horror movie.

I slowly open my eyes to see 6 girl's silhouettes that makes them look an angel. Every things went slow motion.

'am I cold body now?'

I snap back in reality when I saw a woman I never want to see. I excuse myself to go to the bathroom but I ended up being in a playground.

Chaeng said that this was supposed to be the garden but they switch its place since this is look more beautiful near the cafeteria.

Deep down this soil is where the real Tzuyu lies. Yeah yeah. I have been loved and heartbroken here at this spot where I was standing.

Unknown POV

I swear I just saw Tzuyu running. She must be avoiding me. She really went to the playground huh.