Chapter 10: Flasbacks

Tzuyu POV

Today is the second weekend. We didn't go shopping, we didn't go anywhere, intead we are celebrating 2yeons' yearsary. Well except for Mina-unnie, who was again nowhere to be seen.

She said she was just going to bathroom but it was 5 minutes ago and she is still not going back.

"Sana! Find Mina" I heard Nayeon-unnie shouts.

"Tzuyu! Nayeon said you find Mina" Sana shout to me, passing me her job.

I just go. I know that if I say no I'll still end up losing.

I was about to go to the senior's building when I already saw her. This time she wasn't alone. She was hugging somebody.

Seconds later, she turn her head around so I turn around too but already she sees me.

Mina POV

~Minutes ago~

"Eunha" I said in faint voice as I see her walking closer to me.

"Hi, Minari" she said smiling, waving her hand as if nothing had happened to us.

Her smiling face becomes serious as she was closer enough. She hugs me so tight.

I cant do anything except to feel this one last hug of hers and caress her back.

Seconds past. That's enough. I push her aside and was about to leave when she grab my hand. She was going to cry.

"I'm sorry, Mina. Please forgive me."

I don't want to hear anything to her, It was all a lie.

As I felt that I was being watch I turn around to see Tzuyu who turns around too, probably avoiding my gaze.

"Go on now Eunha. We already broke up. I wish you happiness. Go find someone you can't leave because of selfishness. I loved you. It's time for you to move on." I said. My throat drying up seeing her cry but I cried more than that when she leaves me.

"What is it, Tzu?"  I shouted, asking her.

"Na-nayeon s-she called you" She said stuttering.

'She always stutter'

Third Person POV

As Mina and Tzuyu walk closer to the cafeteria.

Tzuyu excuse herself to the bathroom to wash her hands and pee. After she pee she was about to wash her hands when

*thud*

The door was shut closed by someone who use more force to create a loud thud. When she look at the mirror, she saw the person who Mina is hugging just a few minutes ago.

Tzuyu didn't wash her hand. She was freaked out, scared, terrified that something might bad happen to her.

She hold the door knob and the other girl hold her hand, stopping her.

"Who are you" the girl ask her seriously.

"I'm Tzuyu. Please take care of me well" Tzuyu bow and said as polite as she could.

"Who cares for who you are. I'm sure Mina is turning you down since she don't care...."

Little did they know that Mina is hearing everything. Out of frustration since she couldn't believe Eunha is being like this, she sway the door open and pretend that she hear nothing.

"Dongsaeng" Mina gasp and hug Tzuyu infront of Eunha who is hanging her mouth open.

"I thought you was stuck in a bowl. You make me worry." Mina lift her head and circle hear mouth signaling for Tzuyu to don't talk.