Chapter 16: Confess but Confuse

MINA POV

Tomorrow has come. I still felt lonely, alone and sad even though my parents are beside me. I am still waiting for her.

I will need to go back to Japan and get the surgery there to get better.

Sure. My dad is a surgeon but the tools here in Korea is lacking so we need move back to Japan.

I have planned that, if she say that she feels the same way, I will go back here for her, but if she insist that she hates me, then I will not go back here, ever again and make my self a future in japan.

______________
"Mina!" shout by the loud thomas. I miss her though, I miss them.

I smile as she carefully hugs me. They all hug me one by one.

Gays showed up in lunch. They brings me foods and fruits. Jihyo even feeds me and it is really silly.

They all know that I can talk now, but I see Tzuyu from the back, she isn't talking and doing anything, she is just looking at me and probably listening.

Somethimes she is miling sometimes she wasn't. She is making me felt worried but I just remain calm and professional so other member can't notice.

_________________
Tzuyu POV

I tried to smile like other members, but seeing you like that, can't move easily,making me worried and uncomfortable.

I want to hug and hold you tightly. I want to kiss your forehead but I just can't. I want that I am the one who feed you but I just can't. I can't do anything I want.

Mina POV

As people lessens inside this room. I can fully see Tzuyu, sleeping, uncomfortably.

I want her to be beside me. I want to offer her this bed. I want to sleep with her and hug her tight again, but everything is hard and rough now.

-------------------------
Sana, Momo and Tzuyu is the only people who isn't going home.

"Mina, you said you like Tzuyu, right?" Sana whispers.

"Why not making a move first?" she added.

"I don't know, but I know I can't" I whisper back.

"Say it now, then" Momo joined in.

"I will wait for her to confess first" I reply

"She already confessed, you said. Now it is your turn" Sana said.

"How?" I ask.

Sana and Momo look in each other and smirk.

"What are you planning?" I ask curiously.

"Nothing" they replied in unison.

"Mina. You can roam and get out in this room. It is more peaceful outside, you know." Sana said.

"You can't walk, but you can sit in wheel chair" Momo said.

"If you just want to" Momo added.

I sigh. I have been here for straight 24 hours, laying in this bed. I guess I need to smell fresh air too.

I nod my head and they ask the nurse to help them to transfer me to wheel chair.

As I sit in the wheelchair I saw Sana waking up Tzuyu. Momo the one who volunteer to push the wheel chair so I guess she is still behind me.

Tzuyu wakes up and wipe her eyes using the back of her hand. I can only laugh inside me.

'adorable'

Sana runs away shouting

"I am sorry Mina"

I look behind me expecting to see confused Momo because of Sana's sudden action, but when I look behind, there is no one. I look at Tzuyu again who is still wiping her eyes.

No. I like her, but she, pulling the wheel chair is so damn awkward to me.

Forgetting that I can't still walk, I stand up and trip and was about to fall over the wheelchair when Tzuyu manage to catch me.

She hugs me tightly since I am heavy and I can't still control my weight.

We look into each other eyes for a minute and she puts me back to my wheel chair.

I wish I can stop the time. I wish she can hug me longer.

"Want to go wander, Mina unnie?" She said.

'See, I am just an unnie to her'

I nod since I am already in wheel chair. We hop into the elevator and it is really awkward.

The silence is intense like I just want to run way back to my home.

We were in the park. We stop and she sat in the bench while I stayed beside her.

"Tzuyu" I said, bereaking the awkward silence and she look at me.

"D-do you like me?" I stuttered at the first word.

"Yes" she said.

I keep my usual expression but deep inside I am happy that I want to jump.

"You are my unnie so I don't want to lose you" she added three seconds later.

My world turns upside down. All this time I was just assuming. Did the nurses inject much anesthesia in me that night to be that high?

I am screwed up. I want to burst into tears.

Tzuyu POV

"Tzuyu" she finally speaks, breaking the silence. How I miss being called me name by you.

"D-do you like me?" she stuttered. I am the one who used to stutter but now she is the one.

"Yes" I reply in small smile, but she didn't. She didn't smile to me. She didn't even turn to look when she called me. She didn't change her expression.

Is she disappointed? Did she asks me because she felt uneasy with me?

"You are my unnie so I don't want to lose you" I added. I am scared that my relationship with her will crash.

I am afraid that she will avoid me and stop seeing me. Afraid that I will be nothing to her.

---------------------
An hour have passed. She ask me bring to her back to her room.

Why does she looks more disappointed. She just wear her usual expression while ago but why she is more sad now.

I want to ask her. I still want to hug her. But I want her to my friend than being nothing to her so I keep my distance so she will feel more comfortable.

I bid good bye before it went dark. I am going to explode. I am frustrated. I am sad. I want to cry.

This felt more lonely. I thought you felt the same way as I did. And I am right. I just thought.