one

jenιғer aѕlιna pov

They continued their assault on my body. I was tired of everyone. I kept in my tears and screams because they thrive off of hearing me in pain. The Alpha repeatedly stomped on me. I knew it would take a couple of hours to heal the broken bones that I know I have. I should've made extras. They finally stopped and I laid on my back until the pain faded away. I got up on shaky legs and continued on with the chores that I needed to do or all of that healing would have been for nothing. When will they realize that I didn't kill them?

I shook my head at their stupidity, before my eyes landed onto the hateful glare of my eldest brother and sister. I held their stare and shrugged my shoulders, before going back to work. I don't care about them. Why should I waste my energy on them, if they help them?  If they hurt me too. I washed the many dishes in the sink and carefully placed them in the right place. After, my chores were completed I grabbed my food that they 'generously' let me have and I made my way up to the attic aka my room. I think I have the best room in the house, because of the view I get during sunrise and sunset. 

Usually, I'm holed up in my room because they leave me alone and they don't know which room is mine. I only come down to cook and do chores and most times the food is done before they even see me. I prepare the meals for the week Sunday night when everyone is asleep and I just heat it up when it's time. It's very time efficient. I'm not allowed to go to school, but I get home schooled by the pack doctor and Mrs. Cullen. I know French and Spanish because of her and I know everything else from the pack doctor. 

They think that by isolating me from everyone else that will cause my wolf to go into depression and will eventually lead to my death, but it doesn't work. In all honesty, my wolf is a loner and she doesn't mind being holed up in a room by herself. As long as, I'm with her, she said she'll be fine. I've been in this place for 7 years now and I'm waiting for my mate. "Jenifer, get down here!" My darling brother yelled out. I always take the underground stairs, so no one will be able to trace me back to my room. I also mask my scent. I'm a powerful wolf, but if anyone saw me in wolf form they would assume that I'm a basic female shifter. Females have black and white fur, and males have grey and white. I sighed at the sight of a whip in his hands and the Alpha with my sister surrounding the kitchen. "Play time, Sis." My sister hissed at me.