Twenty-one

Merc Jakobs POV

"Please don't touch me." I whispered to the women standing over me. I was shaking in fear. My mind racing and my body containing and storing the adrenaline coursing through my veins. My body ached and no matter how many times I tried to tell myself that I'm not afraid, I become more afraid. My lip trembles and I force the tears back. They will not break me. "P-please don't touch m-me."

"W-what was that?" She mocked me and cackled loudly with the rest. She is the leader. The one who orchestrated this whole thing. To steal a sixteen years old boy and brutally beat and rape him. She pulled on my hair harshly and I almost cried out in pain. "You can't control anything that happens here. I own you." She giggled. She pressed my face against her naked pussy and I almost gagged at the feeling, at the smell.

I struggled. I pushed and hit, but the other two held me down. I felt lost, helpless. They touched me. They took away the one thing that I can control. They took it and I wanted to scream and cry in anger. I wanted to rip them apart.  In lost of something I wasn't ready to give out. I had no idea what to do. My skin crawled in disgust and I could hear myself  screaming and withering in pain as she touched and fondled me in a way that I couldn't help but scream. I could feel myself twitching and aching in an uncomfortably pleasant way and no matter how hard I cried and no matter how much I begged for her to let me go I found myself wanting a release and that caused disgust to rake through me and shiver violently. I'm disgusted with myself. Disgusted at the fact that my body is enjoying this. Disgusted at the moans that threatens to spill from my mouth. 

I wanted to cum and I also wanted her to stop touching me. My body hurts and my soul cried in complete anguish. I'm a disgusting and vile creature. How can my body enjoy something so cruel, something so vile and my body liked it? It craved for a release and that was what made this truly disgusting. "Look at you taking this cock like the whore you are." She snarled in my ear as I cried out in my release and in the disgust that raked through my body. She laughed loudly at my pain. She laughed so loud that all I wanted to do was scream and hit her over and over again.

She towered over me and I curled up in fear at the raised hand. She was going to hit me again and I hated how much control she has over me. "Whose next?" She asked and I knew I was utterly screwed as I saw the hungry and lustful looks of the other ladies. One stepped forward and forcefully turned me over and I gasped at the sudden movement. 

"Please don't do this. I can't take anymore." I pleaded, but it fell on deaf ears. By the time, the third person was done with there assault on me I felt numb and the tears just rolled down my face every-time someone excitedly jumped into it. I came every-time and no matter how hard I will myself not to, my body wanted to. It chased for the release every time and I was too tired to hold back. So, I let it take control and I eventually passed out from exhaustion. 

I passed out and hoped I never wake up, because my parents stood there smiling at me.