тwelve

мerc jaĸoвѕ pov

Thunder shook the deserted pack house and I pulled my blankets closer to me. Everyone evacuated the pack house for safety reasons. I stayed behind by myself and I'm starting to regret it. I'm afraid of thunder. I'm afraid of lightning too. 

Thunder is loud and deafening and it hinders my senses. Lightning hurts my eyes and it casts frightening shadows against the wall. I was watching a movie when I heard movement in the hallway and muffled curses. I said a quick prayer and slowly opened the door to the hallway. I took a deep breath and peeked my head out and gasped at the sight before me. 

I instantly knew it was her from the strong scent radiating off of her and the air of dominance and power that also followed her. Her grey eyes locked onto mines and I couldn't look away. She walked towards me slowly, hungrily and I stood there frozen. I was scared yet so incredibly turned on that I don't know what to do. When she stopped in front of me her eyes roamed my shirtless body and I started to feel uncomfortable. She slowly licked her lips and beckoned me towards her. My feet seemed to have a mind of its own and I walked over to her. "Kneel for me Merc." she commanded in a sultry voice. Her voice was smooth yet raspy and it has my cock trembling and weeping. I dropped to my knees and stared at the ground. "Look at me baby boy."  The more she talked the closer I was to begging for release. For her to take me in every way possible. 

When I looked at her I couldn't help but notice how incredibly sexy and beautiful she looks. Her curves were on display and her long chocolate legs made me want to take a bite out of them. She slowly walked around me, as if she was analyzing me and I shrunk into myself out of shame. She must be disgusted with my body. I wrapped my arms around myself and tried to ignore the stinging in my eyes as I lowered my eyes. She is so beautiful and I always mumble and get nervous around her. I'm afraid that I'll do something and she'll hate me more."Wow, you're gorgeous." She whispered against my skin. I didn't even notice her bend in front of me or place her head in the crook of my neck. I jolted at the feel of her lips against my neck. She was making me feel things I've never felt before.

"P-please." I whimpered. I was so needy for her and the part that was screaming at me to kick her out was silenced. I was succumbing to my submissive side, to give her everything I can to make her love me and never leave me. "P-please."

"Come on, Baby boy. Tell me what you want me to do." She said in a teasing voice, making my cock leak even more. I wanted to bury my face in her perfectly shaped breast and lightly suck on her nipples. I want her sharp nails digging into my ass as she took me from behind.

"Let me please you, Mistress." I begged her. I needed to taste her. I needed to feel her skin on mine, even if she admits that this was a mistake in the morning. I need her. She owns me. My mind, my body, and my soul. I can't breathe without her and I'll be damned if I can't touch her. If I can't please her for just one night. If she'll let me I'll die a happy man, knowing I've satisfied her at least once in my lifetime.

"Then, please me." She said in a raspy voice. I crawled to her slowly. She was naked and her full breast gleamed under the dim light and I could see her pussy glistenin, waiting to be touched, waiting to be caressed. My mouth watered at the sight and the closer I got to her the hungrier I became. My eyes must have looked wild and untamed. When I finally reached her I immediately put my face inbetween her legs. Sucking on her inner thigh and running my tongue over the marks I made with my teeth. When I finally reached my main course I dug in and I ate until she was pushing my head away and even then I wasn't satisfied. I wanted- no I needed more of her. I tried to go back for more but she wouldn't let me. I'm so hungry. I'm so fucking hungry and the only thing that can satisfy my hunger is her beautiful pussy.

She was panting and still writhing in place. She looked so sexy and free. She looked like a goddess, ready to cast anyone out of Mount  Bastille as she please. I pushed her hand away and went back to devouring my meal. I've been starved for so long and now that I've finally tasted what I've been starving for, I want more and more. My hunger is insatiable and I will have her. Her pleasure comes before mine. She screamed as another orgasm raked through her body and I sucked up her juices that had me moaning in delight. "No more, Merc." She commanded and I whimpered. I was hungry and she wouldn't let me eat. I buried my face in between her quaking thighs and breathed in her womanly scent.

 "You taste so good, Mistress. Just one more taste, please." I begged her.  I had to see her scream my name again. I need to see her beg me for more even if tomorrow she'll act as if I don't exist. I need my food. My fill. My nose grazed her swollen clit causing her to squirm and moan softly. 

"No, Baby. Im to sensitive." She said and I gave her pussy a lick. She gripped my hair and tugged and I moan at the sensation. She was everything that I need. 

"Please." I begged.