тнree

jenιғer aѕlιna pov

I destroyed the kitchen. I broke cups, and plates. I ripped out the refrigerator and after my mini tantrum, I felt much better. I ran up the stairs to the attic and packed away the few belongings I had. My wolf was fuming inside of me as well, at her pathetic mate. She growled at the mention of him. "Let set the house on fire." She suggested.

"No. We will not do that." I said in between chuckles. She was something else when she was mad. I went down the stairs and exit the pack house, not bothering to announce that I am leaving. I took my time exiting the territory and when I did cross the border, I felt absolutely nothing. I traveled no man's land for a while before stumbling upon a log cabin. It wasn't occupied and had dust and cobwebs on the furniture. 

I was going to make this my new home. 

3 1/2 years later

3 1/2 years later

I created a new pack which consisted of five people. Although, our pack is small we are super strong. I train my members aggressively and I make sure that everyone gets the same amount of respect. I am the Alpha. Then we have William Burnes as the Beta. Margot Stephenson as the Gamma. The twins Bronson and Levi Augusta as my warriors. We stayed in the cabin, living comfortably. Margot has three mates and it makes me sad, seeing as I'll never have a love like that. 

I was a strong, independent female wolf and I don't bow down to anyone anymore, they bow down to me. I am the Queen. So, when the council called and asked my pack to train the Wonder Blood Pack, I jumped at the opportunity. They always were such a weak pack. No one wanting to cook or clean for themselves. Beating up on someone they thought as inferior to them. They were a weak pack of Wolves and when we arrive in the next hour they will get their asses handed to them. 

I smelt him before I saw him. He looked like a mess. His hair was disheveled and he had bags under his eyes. I felt bad for the guy. He looked like he's about to have a mental breakdown. Even though he's an asshole he is still my mate and I can't help but be concerned about his health. Then I became angry at the way he's carrying himself. He's too skinny. His skin looked too pale and he seemed as if he would pass out at any moment and never wake up. "Everyone leave." I said in a demanding voice causing all of the people surrounding us to scurry away. 

I walked closer to his trembling body and placed my hand against his forehead. He melted at my touch and his once trembling body, became less tense. When I pulled away he closed his gorgeous eyes and I wanted to wrap him in my arms and whisper sweet things to him. What happened to the arrogant Alpha he used to be? He looks like a scared boy, wanting to be held firmly and coddled. "Alpha Jakobs." I started, my tone came out raspy and harsh. My voice was always a bit raspier than other females. My grey eyes scanning over his malnourished form.

"Alpha Aslina." He whispered meekly and looked at the concrete driveway. He was wringing his fingers together in nervousness. 

"Are you going to allow me in or do I have to stand outside all day?" I asked with a raised brow. I saw the blush spreading rapidly on his cheeks and smirked at him. 

"O-oh yes. S-sorry." He stuttered and gestured me in. I followed him in and we made our way up to his office. His office was on the floor with his bedroom and two other bedrooms, used for other visiting Alpha's. It's known as the Alpha's suite. I looked at his firm ass and had an overwhelming urge to slap it, so I did. He jumped at the contact and looked at me bewildered. I smirked at his blushing face and trapped him in a corner. 

"Why so nervous, Alpha Jakobs?" I asked teasingly. My lips traveling along his exposed neck, nipping at the vein throbbing in his neck. He moaned at the contact and moved his head so I can get better access. 

"Please." He moaned. "Please."

"Please what, baby? Tell me what you want." I stated continuing my torture on his delicious neck.

"Use me as you please, Mi Reina." He begged, whimpers escaping his mouth. He looks gorgeous panting and begging for me to take him in every way possible. 

"Only good boys get playtime." I said and pushed away from him after nipping at his neck one last time. He whined quietly and slumped his shoulders before we continued on our journey to the top floor of the overly large mansion. He handed me a set of keys and told me where my pack will be residing. I exit the room after the brief meeting and made my way to my room, to take a nap that I need very much.