Eighteen

Merc Jakobs

I'm confused. Why are they here? Why do they want to hang out with me and why does he keep calling me daddy? I enjoyed their company and when it was bed time Zander cried and begged to stay with me. "Would you like to stay?" I asked him. He nodded his head excitedly and I chuckled. "You have to ask your mommy, first." I told him

"Mommy can we please stay here with Daddy?" He begged her with a pout and I could see her resolve breaking. 

"Yes, you can. You will still be going to the doctor's in the afternoon, little boy." She said and placed a kiss on his forehead. I never thought I would see the Alpha King in such a vunerable state. 

"You aren't staying, Mommy?" He asked her in an innocent tone.

"I don't think Daddy will want me to stay, yet." She explained and petted his hair softly.  A sad smile was on her face and my heart squeezed. 

"Why would I not want you to stay?" I asked her. Her head snapped up and she placed her lips on mine and I moaned at the taste. She tasted so sweet and I was addicted to her. The way she tasted, how her body pressed against mine perfectly. She was absolutely ravishing and I had to contain myself. I wanted to let her do anything she wanted to me and I wanted to see her face contort into a pleasured filled expression. When she pulled away I was breathing heavily and I wanted nothing more than for her to take me in every position possible and on every surface in this house. 

I could feel my dick leaking and no matter how many times I try to think of things to make it go away, I would look at her and it would get impossibly harder. I saw them sniff the air and low growls escaped them as they looked at me with dark eyes. I moaned at the lustful stares they threw my way and I shivered in anticipation.

                              I need them badly.