Nineteen

Merc Jakobs

"You're pathetic." He whispered to me. "I wish you were never born."

"I do too." I agreed pathetically. I stared at myself in the mirror. "I mean look at me. Look at how disgusting I look. Look at me, I don't blame you for not liking me. For wishing I was never born, because I wish I was never born as well." He looked shocked as I agreed with him. He didn't need to keep reminding me of how much of a disappointment I was when I do it to myself daily.

"Shut up." He snapped at me. "You don't get to say pitiful stuff about yourself." He growled at me. I just shrugged my shoulders and stared at myself.

"Sometimes, I wish I could just fade away. I could just disappear and no one would care. What else do I have left?" I questioned aloud. "What's the point of me being alive if all I bring is pain and disappointment to people?" I hung my head to turn away from the disgusting figure in front of me. "Why must I continue living a life that I never wanted? Why must I struggle to breathe and get up when all I want to do is sleep for an eternity?" 

"Shut up! I taunt you, you don't taunt yourself." He said and punched me in my face.

"What's the difference?" I asked as I spat the blood on the white carpet and gave him a bloody grin. When he was silent, I shook my head in disbelief. "There isn't one. We are the same person."

I sat against the wall. My head was pounding and my thoughts were screaming at me. It was a mix of words, always the same words that I can only faintly hear, because they over talked each other. I gripped my long brown strands of hair and pounded my head against the wall. "Shut up."

Pound.

"Please shut up." They were getting louder. They were hollering, cursing, saying nasty things to me. To each other.

Pound.

"Shut up!" I screamed at myself and it stopped. The voices stopped and my head became my head again. I wasn't struggling to find a way to be me. I was free for now, until they came back and started to drag me into the pits of Tartarus. I bowed my head in defeat and curled into the smallest ball that I could form.  "You're such a weak, pathetic creature. I don't know how you are of Alpha blood." I whispered to myself.

"You kill everyone who loved you and no one will ever love you again." I whisper once again. I was right. My family is gone, everyone who has ever loved and care for me is gone and no matter how many times I tried to make it seem as if they were still here the will forever be gone. "Disgusting." I spat at myself in the mirror. "Absolutely disgusting."

"Wake up Merc." She whispered into my ears and I heard his soft giggles. I pulled them closer to me. They are mine and I refuse to let them go. I felt soft kisses land on my face and I scrunched up my nose before tickling him and hearing his joyous laughter. 

"Alright, I'm up." I stated and patted his bum to get off of me. He didn't move off of me, instead he started to grind his harden member on me and moan in pleasure. I flipped us over and pressed harder into him. "Fuck." I whispered into his ear.

"Please daddy, please give me more." He begged. I looked at Jenifer for permission and when I saw her nod with her half-lidded lustful gaze I almost came. I rutted against him harshly and had one hand lightly wrapped around his neck. I would occasionally whisper dirty things to him and it would cause him to moan loudly and buck his hips harder against me. I love seeing him come undone. "Oh...god, I'm going to cum." He moaned as he gripped his bed sheets.

"Me too, baby." I said with a sensual moan which seemed to be the last straw for him because he came with a low moan. He bucked against me and withered in place. He looked absolutely gorgeous and I wanted nothing more than to take him in every position possible.

"Thank you, Daddy." He said breathlessly and snuggled into me and I ran my hand through his hair. 

"You're welcome, Baby boy." I said and placed a gentle kiss on his head. Jenifer held us and in all honesty, this is the best day of my life.

I am truly and utterly happy.