тwo

jenιғer aѕlιna pov

"I don't have a sister. I'm an only child." I stated monotonously. I saw the hurt flash in her eyes, but my face gave no emotions. I wanted to punch her in the face. 

"You have a brother and a sister." The Alpha stated. I looked at him and rolled my eyes at their stupidity.

"No, I don't. I'm an only child. Have been since I was ten." I stated. "Are you going to get this over with? I have to make dinner in an hour." They looked shocked at my acceptance of the situation. The whip doesn't hurt me, it's more of an annoying itch then anything. They tied my hands together and I laughed at my wolf. 

"What's so funny?" My 'brother' stated. I ignored his question and traveled deeper into my mind to be in a different place. A happier place, where no one can bother me. I heard the crack of the whip, but I stayed in my same position. They'll get bored after awhile and then I can make dinner and they will leave me alone for the rest of the night. 

"Untie her." I heard him command. I can't wait until tomorrow night, it's my birthday. I get to meet my mate. When they finally untied me, I walked to the kitchen with blood running down my back. I could feel the lacerations closing up, but I knew they would stay on my body. I quickly made dinner and washed the dishes used, before running up to my room. I waited a couple of hours before running back down the stairs to clean up the other dishes.

After everyone went to sleep, I sobbed into my pillow. I do this every night. I'm not as strong as I make myself seem. My mask is beginning to break and I can't find all of the pieces to put it back together. My body shook at the harsh sobs coming from me. I couldn't breathe. I fell asleep after my crying party. 

I was making breakfast when I smelt him

I was making breakfast when I smelt him. He smelled of Chicken and chocolate chip cookies. I turned towards him and saw it was the Alpha. I cursed under my breath as he scanned over my frame with disgusted eyes. I held back my tears as he turned around and ran up to his room. When his door slammed shut, I let the tears fall and I heard the heartbroken howl of my wolf. "I'm so sorry, Melina. I'm so so sorry." I said through broken sobs. When I heard footsteps coming, I quickly went back to work and wiped away any evidence that I have been crying.

"I don't blame you, sweet human. If he can't accept us, then that's his problem." She said in a determined voice almost making me cry again. 

"How did I get so lucky to have you as my wolf?" I asked, teasingly, even though I was dead serious.

"I don't know, but most of my amazingness come from you." She said proudly, puffing out her chest. I laughed lightly and placed the food down. I didn't bother masking my scent as I made my way to my room, because as soon as he rejects me I'm leaving and never coming back. When I came back down, I saw a group of people. They were waiting for me and in the middle of the group stood my mate. He had my 'sister' clinging to him and a smirk on his face. I kept my face emotionless, even though I felt nauseated at the sight of them. His smirk dropped at my blank stare. 

"Come here, Jenifer." He said in his Alpha tone, that he uses way to much of. I rolled my eyes and stopped in front of him.

"What do you need, Alpha?" I said in the most respectful tone that I could muster. 

"We are mates." He stated as if that was going to solve the hunger crisis in the world.

"I am very much aware of that. I don't understand what this has to do with the whole pack and myself." I stated in the same bland voice that I always used. He seemed shock at my statement and I just shrugged my shoulder's looking at the people surrounding him. He's trying to humiliate me. 

"I'm going to reject you." He stated and the smirk was back on his face. My insides felt as if they were being ripped apart, but my face showed nothing of the sort. If anything it looked as if we were talking about the weather. 

"If that's what you want." I stated. He was making this longer than necessary. I checked my watch and saw that I was an hour late with making dinner. Although, I am leaving I'm going to make them a dinner they'll never forget. 

"Do you not care that I am your mate? That we were destined to be together?" He sounded mad and I looked up from my watch and looked around.

"Are you talking to me, Alpha?" I asked on the verge of ripping everything to shreds. 

"Yes. You're acting like this is no big deal." He said in a frustrated tone.

"How do you want me to act? Do you want me to grovel at your feet and beg for you to accept me? You want me to cry and moan about how we are mates and we are supposed to be together?" I said in a sarcastic tone. I was done with his bullshit and the rest of the packs bullshit as well. "We don't have time for this. If you're going to reject me then do it."

"Yes, you are supposed to be crying and begging for me to take you back!" He shouted.

"Ok, let me get into character for you, Alpha." I stated. I closed my eyes and tried to will the tears to come but they didn't. "I tried. No tears will come." I stated with a shrug of my shoulder's.

"I, Alpha Merc Jakobs, reject you, Omega Jenifer Aslina, as my mate and Luna of the Wonder Blood Pack." He stated harshly.

"I, Jenifer Alsina, accept this rejection and hopes it gets complete." I said in the same bland voice as I was using earlier. I didn't give into the pain that was slowly consuming my body like he did. "You're weak." I spat at him and made my way into the kitchen. Fuck making dinner, I'm going to tear this place apart.