Twenty- Two

Merc Jakobs

"No, you can't die on me Jenfier. I won't allow you to die on me." I cried silently.

"Let me go Merc. Be free. Be happy." She whispered as her breathing slowed down. I shook her awake over and over again but she didn't wake up and the bleeding was getting worse. 

"Please wake up, my Queen. We need you here." I begged as I held her to my chest. The rain was coming down hard and I couldn't tell the tears apart. The sky was crying with us and there was nothing I could do to bring her back or anyone else. I was destined to kill the people that I love the most and I knew it would happen, yet I stayed. I stayed because I was selfish and now I'm paying for it. 

/Three Hours Earlier\

Laughter resonated throughout the pack house. Everyone was celebrating the Moon Festival that happens once a year. This is the day that the Moon Goddess shows herself and interacts with her people. I stood wrapped up in Jenifers arms and Zander stood in front of me. He was clinging to me and purring lightly when I ran my hand through his hair. I was so content and so happy that nothing could break me from this moment. My two mates cuddled up to me. I am willing to do anything to stay in this moment. This moment of peace and happiness of being in my mates arms. 

My mate Zander looked up at me with so much love and adoration that it caused my heart to flutter. "I love you Mommy and Daddy." He said and placed a kiss on my bare chest. I shivered lightly before telling him I loved him as well.

"I love you both as well. You two are the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. My pets. My babies." She said and placed her lips onto my burning skin. I wanted them badly and I think she knew based on how I was grinding into her. I could feel the sexual tension in the room and no matter how hard I tried to calm down my hormones it seemed to come back full force when she placed a gentle kiss right below my earlobe and Zander's lips was attached to my nipple. My knees buckled and I felt Jenifer pull me closer to her and drag me upstairs with Zander trailing behind in excitement.  "Both of you strip and kneel." 

We quickly did as told and we watched as she ever so slowly took off her clothes. I was leaking and she hasn't even touched me yet. I wanted her to fuck me until I couldn't cum anymore. I wanted it to be rough and punishing. I wanted her to fuck me into oblivion. I want her to fuck me until I'm begging her to stop and I told her exactly that. I saw her eyes get darker and turn into an Onyx black. I saw a wicked smirk come across her face and I whimpered at the pressure building in my groin. "Please, please, please fuck me." I begged once again. 

"Prep Zander." She said. Her voice was dark and husky. I did as she asked and the moans spilling out of his mouth and the way he pushed back onto my fingers had me rutting harshly against the carpet. No matter how hard I tried to cum the cock ring blocked it from happening. "Enough. Fuck Zander slowly." I did as she asked until I felt her fingers lightly push into my quivering hole. I bucked into him harshly hitting his prostate causing a loud, needy moan to fall from his already swollen lips. "Easy Merc." She teased.

"Y-yes Mistress." I said. My eyes rolled into the back of my head at the pleasurable feeling of her shoving a cock up my ass. I pushed onto it and she roughly grabbed my hips. 

"Patience boy." She whispered in my ear. She slowly began to pump into me and I almost cried at the sensation of finally being full. I wanted to scream at the overwhelming amount of pleasure that ran through my body. 

"Faster. I need more Mistress, please." I begged and she went faster causing me to fuck Zander harder. He moaned with me and it caused waves of pleasure to role through me. She went harder and faster and no matter how hard I try to cum the ring stopped it. I wanted to let go and cum, but I wasn't allowed. 

"Take off the cock ring for Merc, Zander." She said as she pulled my hips up. Her cock lightly brushed my prostate, causing me to arch my back and push my hips closer. When it was off Zander immediately stuffed himself with my dick and Jenifer began roughly fucking us. I came three times since the ring as well as Zander and we were breaking down. Jenifer didn't stop. She was ruthless. Strong. Powerful. I needed more but I can't take it and neither can Zander. So I begged for her to stop and she did. I disconnected myself from her and I watched as she took the strap on off. I looked at her pussy dripping wet and I crawled towards it. I felt as if it was calling out to me. I was so hungry, so fucking hungry and she was the only way I could get fed. 

She saw the crazed and starving look in my eyes and slowly spread her legs opened. She gave me the go ahead and I ate like no tomorrow. She moaned and bucked and no matter how numb my lips and tongue were getting, I couldn't get enough. She would push my head away but I couldn't stop. I couldn't let go of her clit. She tasted so good. She tasted like cherries and she tasted like hand made chocolates. She was making me hungrier with every suck, every luck, every orgasm I was able to give her. "No more Merc." She commanded breathlessly. I looked up at her pleadingly.

"Please Mistress. Please, I need more. I need more." I begged mad I was on the verge of crying. I needed to taste her. I needed to see her come undone. I needed to see her quiver and moan loudly. She was the only thing that can date my desires. "Let me taste you Mistress. Let me smell you." She smelt like chocolate. She smelt mouthwatering and she tasted mouthwatering. I couldn't get enough and I'll be damned of I don't get my share, with or without her permission. I will worry about punishment later. Right now, I'm hungry. Starving. I haven't eaten this good in weeks and I will not finish until I say I'm done.

"No Merc. No mo-" She was cut off by a loud bang and screams rippling through the house. I heard the horns blow. Someone was in our territory. I heard wolves howl and the sound of children being ripped apart. My wolf and I went into alert mode as well as Jenifer and Zander. We rushed outside and I saw a bloody massacre before me. I saw a wolf tearing into a new born baby and saw a seventh month pregnant woman getting raped by an unknown wolf. She cried. Everyone was hurting. I ripped into wolf after wolf. I was on a rampage. I was angry. Then I heard it. I heard the unmistakable howl of my mates.

I ran towards them and I saw something I never wanted to see. Both of my mates in pain. Zander was crying over the bloody form that is Jenifer. I dropped to my knees. "No, you can't die on me Jenfier. I won't allow you to die on me." I cried silently.

"Let me go Merc. Be free. Be happy." She whispered as her breathing slowed down. I shook her awake over and over again but she didn't wake up and the bleeding was getting worse.

"Please wake up, my Queen. We need you here." I begged as I held her to my chest. The rain was coming down hard and I couldn't tell the tears apart. The sky was crying with us and there was nothing I could do to bring her back or anyone else. I was destined to kill the people that I love the most and I knew it would happen, yet I stayed. I stayed because I was selfish and now I'm paying for it. 

She grinned lazily and I rushed her to the infirmary with Zander on my tail. "Save her. NOW!" I barked at the doctor's. They rushed towards me and took her out of my hands. I wrapped my as around Zander's waist and he cried silently. "She'll come back right, Daddy?" He asked me and I fought back the tears.

                "Of course, baby." I said. "Mommy always comes back."