Chapter 4: Hunger of Lust

(Mature Content, if you don't like descriptive sex scenes don't go any further. But if you do...Enjoy!)

Hades lifted her from the hard marble tiles that sparkled like the sky during midnight, he slowly laid her on the satin sheets that were the same colour as crow feathers and just as cold. Persephone gazed into his bright burning eyes that glowed in the warm flickering fire, the inflamed red danced with the shards of rich gold in them like the fires raging outside their balcony. The candle light washed over his handsome face, but his expression grew dark as he leaned up. She couldn't help but watch Hades with the swipe of his hand lifting his shirt and letting it carelessly pool on the floor, revealing those broad shoulders and hard chest her head was leaning on a few moments ago. Hades was a magnificent sight, the flesh of his torso looked remarkably taut. He still had silk pants that were loosely hanging on his lean waist covering his strong thighs and legs, but his feet were bare like hers. She felt his heavy weight creep onto the bed, he crawled on top of her and stared into her amber eyes rakishly, his black silky hair fell off his shoulders enticing her to run her fingers through it.

Persephone wanted his hands touching her all over her body- that was writhing with an uncontrollable heat, she eagerly put her hands through his hair pulling him down for her to claim his mouth, but he quickly took over and dominated the intensifying kiss that danced through her soul. He bit her lip like she had done earlier, making her gasp out from this dark pleasure she had never experienced before, he licked over the sting soothing it, she flicked her tongue out stroking his and she saw the way his eyes turned wickedly lustful, he gripped her fiery red and golden hair that wildly laid on the pillows, he pulled her head back and deepened their kiss, making her moan into his mouth. Hades moved to kiss the thin skin covering her rapid pulse just beneath her angled jaw, she could feel his sharp canine teeth piercing the soft skin down her throat, he licked over them causing her to squirm impatiently under his enormous body.

Impatiently and by accident, she caressed her ripening core against his taut shaft firing wildly dark fires through her entire body, making her even more blistering hot and wet for him. Hades moved against her core; upon hearing her gasp he continued his dangerously seductive assault, but then he abruptly stopped leaving her wanting, needing. Her heart began to drum against her ribs viscously, she opened her eyes and saw the wicked grin playing on his lips. "Oh, you menace," she said irately as her cheeks started to heat, she heard him laugh briefly that felt like smooth rose petals caressing her ears.

He proceeded to kissing her neck, he trailed down her collar bones and nipped her there too, the flimsy blue gown that barely covered her body vanished as Hades ran his hand down the contours of her body, revealing her creamy skin and curvaceous figure, Hades gazed for a while; her cheeks began to colour a light rose feeling so embarrassingly exposed.

His crimson eyes hazed with tenderness. "You're beautiful," whispered Hades sweetly making her flush even harder.

Hades observed the most seductive goddess underneath him finally laying on his bed in his arms, her spring aroma wafted in his entire room and seemed to grow stronger with each caress or kiss, her autumn coloured hair laid on his pillows and her curvaceous body was so creamy and soft. His wife's full breasts over-flowed his hands, her narrow waist led to supple hips and strong thighs, her smooth calves guided to delicate ankles. Her body and heart were made to be worshipped and loved; Persephone was his and his alone.

He devoured her plump lips and wrapped her naked legs around his waist, he kneaded her round hips, his hands took their time to memorize the contours of her body. Hades released her mouth and their hot breath mingled together for the few moments that felt like an eternity; he wished it was. He moved to kissing her full breast, he took her tender peak into his hot mouth licking and biting, hearing her moan uncontrollably he moved to the other creamy globe sucking on her hard peak, he bit down cunningly making her spine arch in pleasure. Hades released her smooth breast and traced down running his teeth along the soft span of her stomach, spreading her thighs he saw her most intimate flesh glistening with sweet honey; but not quite ready for him yet.

Persephone shyly glanced at Hades lower himself between her legs, his lips skimmed along the insides of her thighs as his lustrous eyes stayed locked with hers, he laid a feathery kiss on the bare flesh that protected her core, and then he spread her soft petal-like folds for his hot tongue to graze against her sensitive peak, she gasped out from the sudden attack that was unfamiliarly sweet, jolts of ecstasy rippled through her body and she could feel her core moisten even more. Her hips started to move rhythmically to match his skillful tongue, squirming under his assault he put a strong arm holding her waist down, so she couldn't move to get what she wanted, instead she had to give in to the relentless control he had over her body. He continued to lick over her sensitive nub, the need built up inside her body, tightening her core. "Hades, I can't take anymore," she said breathlessly panting when she sensed two fingers enter her hot core, as his thick fingers thrusted deep, he flicked her nub pushing her over the edge of sanity.

Persephone's hips buckled, the strong wave grew but her body knew exactly what to do; the uncontrollable heat exploded from her core. Her eyes fluttered open to find a satisfied smile on his erotically flushed face and eyes of the devil that licked its way through her the deepest parts of her heart. Hovering back on top of her, she moved her hands feeling his taut back that was layered with muscle upon muscle, the contours so defined, she raked her nails over the broad expansion of his back, she liked how strong her husband was but she couldn't hide the nerves that curled in her gut. It was happening now.

His face grew tense with concern like he sensed the butterflies swarming in her belly. "It won't hurt sweetheart, you'll only find pleasure," he stated.

Her breath caught in her throat. "I- I thought it hurt the first time?" She managed to ask him.

Playful eyes lingered on her face as his grin widened. "Only for the women that are not fully prepared by their men," he said. "Unlike them, my wife is fully aroused." His thick finger slipped into her lustfully, he smirked at her when she gasped out in pleasure; proving his point.

His hard shaft probed her wet core, she didn't even notice when he removed his pants revealing his muscled legs and his huge erect shaft that was silky smooth. He slowly thrusted into her core, she felt her channel expand trying to fit him. Laying a hungry kiss, he consumed her mouth sucking on her tongue she felt him thrust into her channel taking all of him in, she groaned against his mouth as his full thrusts gave her the sinful pleasure; all the pixies told her about.

Plunging deep into her hot channel they both moaned against each other, their bodies intertwining with one another and savouring this unforgettable feel. She fully took his hard and heavy shaft, she raised her hips deepening his fast and long thrusts, she unconsciously tightened around his shaft not being able to control herself, and the emptiness of when he pulled himself out from inside her and thrusted deeply back was unbearably sweet, she tried to bite back a moan but she couldn't; her release exploded over her, and thrusting one more time Hades filled her womb with his seed finding his relief.

Breathless, Hades held himself not wanting to crush her with his weight but his head laid still in the crook of her neck; inhaling deeply. Hades got off the bed and strode into a dark room leaving her sated on the bed with her body growing heavier, there was a warm, odd trickle between her thighs, her flesh was sore and tingling, closing strangely on emptiness. Her eyes fluttered open when she felt the warm sting of a cloth glide between her inner thighs, she watched Hades clean her thighs gently like she does when she's handling a blooming flower, she noticed the cloth had a slight tinge of pink before it vanished from his hand, her husband then lifted her smoothly off the bed, her head rested on his shoulder as he took her into the same dark room.

The ebony walls glistened from the shimmering reflection of aqua water and massive mirrors circled the intimate bath.