Chapter 6: Chains

Hades felt the caress of soft feather like touches on his face, slowly opening his eyes, he saw his wife smiling brightly on top of him. Her soft warm lips laid a light kiss on his, making him grab for more, but she giggled and rolled away, his arms went to pull her onto his hard body but she suddenly vanished. Abruptly getting up from the bed, he spotted Persephone appear across the room with a teasing grin. She had a pale pink flimsy gown on with her fiery reddish gold hair spilling like waves on her back begging for his touch. Hades quickly flashed in front of her caging her with his arms, he smiled at her wickedly when she gasped out of surprise. He leaned in to capture her lips, but she vanished again making him growl, "Vixen!" Pondering where she had run off to, he suddenly heard her giggle ripple through the silence coming from their lounging room. Running in he saw his beautiful wife sitting on his study table; her lean legs crossed at the knees, her smile matched the mischief twinkling in her amber eyes; absolutely beautiful, he thought.

-Persephone's POV-

Persephone watched Hades lashes lowering and expression fall grim as he slowly stalked his way towards her closing the distance she had put, he could have easily flashed in front of her but he took his time; so brutally handsome, like the fairies of the far north had told her. He leaned on the table coming face to face with her, Persephone cursed at herself for letting him win so easily, but she couldn't resist his powerful seductive charm that would always take her breath away.

And he was hers.

"Don't play a game you can't win." His whisper caressed her ear sending ripples of chills down her body that was melting like molten lava.

She boldly decided to slip away again, when abruptly, Hades shoved everything off the table, then two strong greedy hands grasped her slim wrists forcefully pushing her flat down on the hard-oak table. She began tugging on her wrists but they were fastened quite tightly, when she looked up and saw thin black lines glowing a faint purple wrapped around her wrists, she was reminded of the serpents that would linger in the blossoming flowers of her garden.

"Oh!" she desperately tugged again. "You snake! Using shackles, don't you think that's a bit unfair Hades," Persephone scolded furiously.

His crimson eyes danced with mischief. "Trust me Seph, fairness isn't exactly on my mind right now." His eyes grew hungry as they observed her, examined her as she lay on the table. Squirming under his fiery gaze, he bent over her and grabbed the top hem of her gown, he daringly tore it right through the middle, with a savage flick he tossed it away on the floor startling her to a bright shade of pink. Persephone knew he could have easily taken off her nightgown, but by tearing it so savagely, he was trying to prove a point. He bit the delicate skin around the crook of her neck, she arched her back pushing her breasts into his strong hands, he lavishly sucked on her hard peaks.

-Hades POV-

Hades kissed her, ravishing her mouth and then stood up, his hands slid down to her supple hips and then he spread her legs and thrusted deep into her hot wet channel feeling exploding pleasure at each hard thrust. Her core fisted him so perfectly making him groan at the wild passion that trembled through his immortal body and violent heat that pulsed within his shaft, her channel tightened around him like she didn't want him to pull out of her intimate flesh; something she did when her release was near, so was his, but the more he tried to contain it, hold himself back, the fiercer it grew, until finally they both wracked with violent spasms of blissful pleasure.

Hades mind was swirling with sated lust but he immediately removed the invisible shackles from Persephone's wrists with the flick of his hand, but she still stood up with a wince from the sudden movement of her wrists. "Did they hurt you?" Hades asked while inspecting her wrists that were beginning to form a light pink cuff circling each one of them.

She grabbed his hands and reassured him. "I'm fine, more than fine actually." She purred- Hades lifted her and walked to the bath for another session of hot showers.