Chapter 5: Sinking Deeper

The room was surrounded by black marble- that was illuminated by the clear aqua water in a round pool delved into the ground. Hades walked down a few steps and sat into the steamy water- that heated with his command, she settled into the water, wincing as the heat of the bath soothed the intimate aches, she laid her head on his chest and enjoyed the feel of him mixed with the sweet sensation of water. "Are you alright?" Hades asked.

She nodded. "Just a little sore," said Persephone. She could feel his smile broaden on her head.

"Good," Hades huskily whispered sending shivers down her entire body.

She looked at him baffled but got what he meant. Seeing that as a challenge, she straddled his hips with her full breasts crushed against his chest. His arms were extended back on the edge of the pool sitting confidently with his eyes playing with the devilishly mischievous heat- he took her breath away. She kissed the spot right next to his lips, then slowly, she met his tongue skillfully intertwine with hers, her hips buckled against him, her sensitive nub throbbed against his strong and hard abdomen. Gripping his dark hair to deepen their kiss, she continued to grind against his abs making him swallow all her moans, she felt the pleasure build up rapidly, nipping on his lip, she found her release crash over her.

"That was the sexiest thing I've ever seen," growled Hades. "You can use me like that anytime sweetheart." He promised wickedly to Persephone making her smile uncontrollably. Hades strong hands grasped her hips and thrusted into her hot channel making them both cry out from pleasure. Persephone took control and rode his shaft, he held her hips steady and he thrusted deeper, her head swung back at the wild pleasure blossoming- it was driving her senseless. 

Her core tightened while crashing down on Hades shaft, they both found their release violently. Collapsing on top of Hades, he slowly lifted both of them out of the water and cradled her preciously close to him- they were both dry in seconds with Hades power and they laid on their bed together, a small smile played on her lips as her eyes refused to stay open. Her body quivered with relief as she let herself sink deeper into the darkness. She fell asleep in Hades arms for the first time.

Hades watched Persephone comfortably fall asleep in his arms in mere seconds. For more than an hour, he admired her glowing skin and gorgeous body but most importantly her warm aura that attracted him like a moth to fire. He felt drunk with satisfaction, her bright spirit lifted his soul and filled him with life, the more he stayed near her the more he fell in love and couldn't stay away, not that was planning to. 

No matter how long he stared he couldn't get his fill, the supple curve of her body enticed his eager hands, the plumpness of her breasts, and the fiery silky hair that spilled over his forearm smelt of clean spring. The softness of her innocent face played into his heart as his eyes stayed locked over her rosy lips. How could he want her this much? His hunger for her wasn't sated and grew tremendously, when suddenly, her leg hitched higher over his hip awakening the lust that kept him awake. He kissed her soft lips and for the first time laid in bed, which he was going to do often, now that Persephone was with him.