The Sorting Hat Of Lies

A set of triplets all sat together waiting for their names to be called. One by one, other students sat on a stool and had a hat placed on them. Almost immediately their houses were called out.

Bubbles was the youngest of the sisters and the sweetest. She had blonde hair pulled into two pigtails and large, baby blue eyes. It was very rare to see her annoyed, so people always figured it was impossible.

"Bubbles Utonium!" Professor McGongall cried out.

A series of laughter followed with her unusual name, but one growl from Buttercup, her elder sister, caused them to settle down.

Sitting down, she barely had the hat placed on her when the sorting hat called out her team.

"Hufflepuff!" It cried out.

Buttercup mock punched her shoulder and grinned. She was the middle sister with a black bob cut and determined lime eyes. Known for being tough and sometimes cold, people seldom messed with her.

"Buttercup Utonium!"

Hands in her pockets, she trudged to the front.   

Your no Ravenclaw, nor a Hufflepuff. Slytherin? Not ambitious enough. 

"Gryffindor!" the hat called out for her. 

A series of cheers came from the red table as Buttercup trudged to their table. She noticed a guy checking her out. Black hair, green eyes... and a lightning bolt scar. She recognized him from when Blossom got a hold of the Daily Prophet one time. Hairy Podder, or something like that.

Finally, only one first year was left. Blossom Utonium was the eldest sister and the smartest. She had long red hair that went past her butt and strangely enough, pink eyes. 

"And last, but not least, Blossom Utonium!"

She walked towards the stool, no skip or trudging, and sat down perfectly. She aimed for Gryffindor, or perhaps Ravenclaw. It was obvious those were her two houses.

Do you trust me to choose for you Blossom?

'Do I have a choice?'

Why yes, you do actually.

'It's alright, you know best then.'

"Slytherin!"

All three girls gasped at the fact.