The Siblings War

Buttercup felt like shit. She felt even worse when she heard the rumors spreading around.

"She can't read!"

"She dated a pedophile in first grade!"

Dammit! She had problems reading, she honestly couldn't care at the time and didn't realize she was falling behind. And Ace? He was a bad boy who said he really liked her, that he would be more mature then the other idiots in her class.

Of course, Blossom being her decided to jump to conclusions and spill all her secrets.

She had everything handed to her on a golden plate. Good grades, athletic, pretty, smart, strong, everything!

Buttercup had to work her butt off to get a B, but Blossom.

Nooo... she always came out on top!

She was too fucking perfect.

Everyone loved Blossom. She had a hard past, let's all take pity on her and ignore the other sister!

She got good grades, let's be her friend! 

She was pretty, let's try to date her!

So maybe, when someone decided she was pretty and smart, and good enough...

she decided to trust them!

Ace was a mistake, she would agree, but it felt good to be cared about for a while.

When Blossom figured it out though, she immediately stopped it.

And broke them.

So now, it was time to break Miss. Perfect's wonderful castle and start a war.

And she knew just who to go to.

Hello there, ghost readers! I have a large problemo... I need OCs to continue this.

I will of course update, but to get where I want I need some

Teachers

Ravenclaws (Really do!)

Hufflepuffs

And pets, like owls or cats or frogs or rats or whatever.

Follow because I post daily and check out some of my other books!

Ta ta