The Food Chain

Bubbles returned to the dormitory after cleaning up Buttercup. Sighing, she crossed her legs and sat in front of the fireplace thinking about her sisters. Buttercup would be mad, and hold a grudge, but Blossom would internally explode, wiping everyone with her. Just as she got comfortable, a hand rested on her shoulder.

Mike Belive stood there smiling apologetically.

"I'm sorry I got messed up. Just a second year after all." He muttered softly, blushing.

Now Bubbles wasn't completely deluded, Mike liked her. A lot. 

"Hey Mikey. It's completely fine! You got messed up. We all do!" 

Someone was glaring at her from behind her shoulder and saw Boomer. Butch's nicer brother. 

"Hi Boom," Mike called out sheepishly. What was wrong?

"Hey man," Boomer said, bro hugging him. Softly, Bubbles heard him whisper 'dibs' in Mike's ear.

He was super funny, right?

Just as Mike sat down with Boomer, two other girls came rushing in.

"Boom Boom! Baby! Come here!" Screeched an annoying brunette.

Grimacing, Boomer patted her shoulder.

"Bunny..." he drawled.

The other girl walked towards them, glaring at Bubbles. 

"Boomer."

"Blue."

Blue had straight, ink black hair that was cut into a bob and blue eyes, a bit darker than her own.  Unlike Bunny's Hufflepuff robes, she had Gryffindor ones. Of course.

"Hi. I'm Bubbles!"

Both girls stared strangely at her. Yeah, her name was strange, but you didn't see a random person named Bunny or Blue on the street.

"Your Buttercups sister?" Blue finally asked.

Bubbles nodded, uncertainly. She was proud to be her sister, but hated bullies.

"Cool."

Blue seemed like a girl with few words and a big heart, she was totally Buttercup.

Bunny was sweet and emotional. Like yours truly!

"Um, Bun Bun? I need you to get off." 

Sure enough, Bunny was sitting on Boomers lap. Okaaaay...

Giggling, she jumped off and sat by his side. Bubbles needed more girl friends anyways so she took a deep mental breath and turned to the hyper brunette.

"Wanna get our hair done?"

I put a picture of Blue on the top, replacing our usual art. Hope this interested you, seeing some brand new personalities. Don't be shy, tell me if you want a character added and I'll comply! I'm taking a supa dupa quick break to work on Glass Half Empty, Black Blood, and Room 31 so expect updates there. But anyways, thanks for reading! Vote, follow, comment, or eat donuts and see you next time!