Bye Bye Blaise

🌹🌹🌹

The hallways were crowded and filled with hushed, yet urgent, whispers. The school ghosts had taken to zooming around the ceiling and quite possibly all the faculty members in the school were pushing children away.

"I heard that this is the second murder of this week!"

"Woah, this guy works fast!"

"I can't believe Dumbledore isn't able to catch them!"

"My mum wants to take me out of school before this gets worse."

Blossom felt her stomach drop for a second. Himateus had said that three people just died, and knowing the demon this may quite possibly be someone close to them. Ginny was Buttercup's closest friend, so the options seemed to be Bunny or Princess.

She pushed around the students and caught sight of a Slytherin robe.

"Princess...?" she whispered.

"Blossom! Oh my god are you okay?"

Spinning around Blossom saw the curly haired girl quite alive and functioning. That left the question... who died?

"Oh my god! Blaise Zabini?!" 

And sure enough, when the crowd dipped just a tad bit Blossom got a sight of the dark skinned boy. She and Blaise were acquaintances, sure, but that's it! He was closer to...Brick.

How was he holding up? Blossom felt a hand touch her shoulder and spun around to see the redhead himself.

"Hey, why-"

His eyes were red. He'd been crying alone somewhere. Blossom wrapped a hand around his wrist and dragged him away to the Slytherin dorms. Boys weren't allowed in the girls dorms, but someone as prideful as Brick would never cry in the common room.

Princess was most likely gathering information from around the school about the death, so that gave the two an hour or two to communicate.

"How are you feeling? You don't have to talk to me, but I won't tell if you just want to...cry a little."

"I-I'm not a fucking princess, Blossom. I don't need to cry."

"No wonder girls live longer. My god, all you testosterone filled rage machines do is bottle up your emotions until they burst. He was your friend, your emotional, act on it!" 

This was the first time chastising someone on not crying. 

"My god Blossy, all you do is talk."

He was smiling now. Smiling and crying but that was a step up from brooding and grumbling.

It took two seconds, but he wrapped his hands around her hair and pulled her in for a kiss. It was brief and quick, and his tears rubbed off on her. No way had she been crying too. Nope.

They seperated for a few seconds before coming together again. Both sad. 

It was a very sad first kiss. I mean, their friend just died.

"I like you," she said, cause this guy was going to ditch fast if he could.

"Me too."

"Well, only sorta. Your so annoying and stuck up and believe you're god's gift to mankind when-"

Then Princess walked in.

"HOLY-!"

 That's it guys! Shorter chapter, but I think this was sufficent.

Next up... the reds aren't the only ones getting together.