Bricks Break My Bones

I think this art really supports their characteristics. Blossom has a mystic and knowing look that just screams danger and innocence at the same freaking time, Bubbles a polished look that actually fits what she should act like, and Buttercup has this hardened makeup that looks nude, but isn't. Really brings out the personality.

🌸🌸🌸

Blossom tossed and turned all night, unable to get a wink of sleep. The thoughts of Buttercup swirled through her head. What was she going to do, it was impossible to ignore humiliation like that. And the others did nothing! Nobody stepped up to help, not one person showed true Gryffindor potential.

"What up, pinky?" A voice asked.

Insert eye rolling.

Brick was leaned against the doorframe to her and Princess' room they shared. Shirtless, she could see the hardened 8-pack he sported. 

"Trying to sleep, brick head."

He smirked, which was weird. Other ditzy girls may get turned on by it, but not her.

"I can help with that," he purred.

What's up with that? 

"Sure thing kitty. Get away and I bet I'll sleep like a baby."

Too close.

"Screaming and wanting more attention."

Switch on my innocence filter.

"Not from you." 

It was a quick save, he was getting too comfortable in the girls dorm room! A look of anger flashed through his face, but only for a moment.

He walked away, good thing too because the room rose a couple degrees. 

Muttering a cooling spell, Blossom drifted off to sleep. 

🔥🔥🔥

He didn't know why he went to Princess dorm, even when he knew she wasn't there, but he figured why. Blossom and hormones.

Baiting her didn't work, shame. He would have liked it to. Hands running through his hair, Brick walked away from the pink menace in the room. After seeing her, he knew she was just like him. Broken and scared. It was the way she walked and talked, like at any moment she would slip up her facade and show the world the real her.

Must be one dirty secret then. 

The difference was that he knew how to release the stress. He was the leader because he would take on responsibility, but stay cool under pressure. His emotions only came out in a quidditch match. He was striker, and often seeker for when Draco got busy, which was pretty often. 

Butch was a great bludgeoner, but had nothing compared to Brick.

He was a master at everything.

So why was she different? So innocent and sweet, but dangerous and manipulative. 

Damn, she was tough.

"Not from you."

Everyone wanted something from him. Give it time and she would be like the rest. Falling under his feet.

🌸🌸🌸

Walking down the halls after dark. Risky, but she had just woken up and couldn't sleep again.

"My lord, it is being made currently."

"Faster, stupid oaf, FASTER!"

"Anything for you, my lord."

The voices were familiar, too familiar. Without further thought, she opened the door and gasped.

The room, she recognized it as the charms room, was completely destroyed, save for the giant stone urn in the center table.

Ooh! Cliffhanger! Well I'm back from my trip and want to say congrats. You've reached the climax! Comment, vote, follow, or check out my other PPG fic, Glass Half Empty. It's my other baby!