Karma's A Babe...

Now, sorry to interrupt, but we've got some breaking news! I have finally put art on all my chapters, so I don't need to feel guilty... Yup, that's all. Sorry loves. (Sorry ((not sorry)) for the disturbing art, just showing you my inner demon...)

Blossom saw Brick in the Slytherin common room. Glaring, she shoved right past him. Least he didn't retaliate like his stupid, dumbass brother. Draco and Blaise were sitting by the fire, talking quidditch. 

"Draco, what do you reckon Hairy Podders new broomstick is going to be? Bet we can out do him!"

"I bought the team bloody Firebolts this year. We'd be dammed to lose again!"

Both boys laughed and smacked hands. It was then that they noticed Blossom.

"Hey, Bloss, whom do you suppose will win the house cup?" Draco asked, only one answer was correct.

"Whatever house I'm in, obviously." 

The boys got a crack out of that, even Brick who had just settled down by the fireplace.

"She's not joking!" Princess arrived, without Pansy. Blossom hadn't seen a lot of her lately. "Blossom is the smartest girl in our year!"

A series of congratulatory shouts echoed the house walls. The group seemed proud, excluding Brick. 

Brick the Prick.

He stood up and left adruptly. Not surprising since the conversation was getting good. But all in her favor.

"So I hear we have some beef against Gryffindors..." Blossom said, facing the group.

Her plan was straightforward. Get Butch embarrassed, as well as the other Gryffindors. Draco pushed Hermione stayed out of this, which was fine by Blossom. She hadn't thrown anything.

"We're going to firstly, put this," Blossom showed them an itch spray, "in the towels. Then we take Busch's pillow, and fill it with water. Easy for now, painful later."

And to the moody redhead...

Brick paused when he heard his brothers name being whispered. How did he hear that? Call it protectiveness. The plan was smart. Too smart. Scowling he retreated back to his room. Blossy was lucky Draco, Blaise, and Princess were in the plot too, or he would tip his brother out.

Alone in his room, he thought about the redhead. Why did he hate her? Brick just stared at the ceiling, hoping it would give him answers he seeked. 

He hated her because her flaws were just like his. She was just like him, but in a good way. It was because she didn't belong next to him.

Hmm... I'm going to start doing these for this book. So, just to clear things up, this Alternete Universe does not have Voldemort, at least in this book, and does not revolve around Harry, Ron, and Hermione. Yes, they play important rolls, but not the main ones. The time is messed up, but I'm trying to correct it later on. If you've got something you'd like me to fix, want another chapter in your select POV, or just want me to make an extra, feel free to ask. 

Here's a question(s)... what is your Hogwarts House? And do you have your own character you'd like me to implant? Just say so and I 97% will...