Butch And The Red Paint

Actual title: Butchie Boy and the Red Paint

🍀🍀🍀

Buttercup woke up in the Slytherin Common room.

Not really, just that everything was... Slytherin.

She ran to the bathroom and looked at her once raven locks. That were now green and silver. It was aggravating. Her freaking sister got her freaking revenge.

Of course...

A very, unmanly scream echoed from the boys dorm.

Butch fucking Jojo.

He was rather nice to her lately. Pretending he didn't trash her.

She didn't forget though. She remembered.

Running into the common room, she noticed what a mess everything was. Unfortunately, everyone else had their same hair color. Everyone except Butch.

He came running out in his green lantern boxers and green and silver hair like a maniac. He pulled off the look, she would admit, but those boxers...

Pulling out her phone, she took some pictures.

"Hey Butch! Like the new hair job!" Some Gryffindor called out.

Butch just whirled around and saw her. Walking over, he harshly grabbed her arm and dragged her to the side. Harry and Ron followed, like the dutiful Butchie Boys they were.

"I think Draco did this..." Ron said. Harry, the following goon, simply nodded.

Buttercup rolled her eyes.

"What does Draco have against me and Butch? It was Blossom."

"Why? Aren't you guys sisters?" Butch asked rather dumbly.

"Did you not hear what I said about her? She doesn't do forgive and forget."

"So it was Blossom and the Slytherins, definitely." Harry finally said.

She rolled her eyes.

"Just figured it out, dumbass?"

"You know what? She has something against you, not me." With that, Harry and Ron left.

It was her and the idiot.

"We aren't going to let this go, you know." Butch said seriously.

What. The. Hell.

"What is your problem? You just push me off and humiliate me, then the next day decide we are best friends? Guess what? We're not! I don't like you and don't want to help you get revenge on my sister! If you want to fucking mess around and get Blossom even madder? Be my guest. Just don't act like we are best friends. Newsflash! I. Hate. You."

With that, she stormed off.

Buttercup didn't know where she was going. Only that it was far from here.

"Blaze, babe, that dress from last party was amazing."

"W-What? Brim?"

She heard some squealing from behind a tree, and being as angry as she was, decided to investigate.

"Y-You have a g-girlfriend!" the girl squeaked out.

"Not right now I don't. Two words. Open relationship."

"Oye! Fuckers! Take the fucking to your room!"

A Gryffindor guy, obviously, and a small, Hufflepuff girl were snogging behind a tree.