Smelling Something Fishy, And Not 'Cause Were In The Slytherin Common Room

Bubbles sat on Blossom's bed and told her about Farrah Fetalia and what she said.

Later, Buttercup had joined them and listened to Bubbles' story again.

"So," Buttercup groaned, "We have a camera happy stalker, a trashed classroom we haven't been focusing on, and a Fetalia gone wrong girl trying to get Blossy's necklace?"

Bubbles simply nodded.

"This is way too much! Usually I'm all for a good adventure, but this might get us killed!" Buttercup exclaimed, waving her arms in the air for emphasis.

Blossom had been silent the entire time, and it was worrying the girls.

"Blossy? What should we do?" Bubbles asked.

Blossom flinched, like she had just been sucked out of a trance.

"Buttercup, for once, is correct. We cannot do this alone. I suggest listing names down of people who we can trust and are reliable enough to help us with this."

Names flooded their minds, Tiffany, Blue, Ginny, Hermione, Bunny, but they could never place enough trust in that person... to agree.

"Boomer." Bubbles said, breaking the ominous silence surrounding them all.

Both heads snapped towards her.

"He's loyal, kind, and a resourceful person. People like him, and he never backs down from danger."

Blossom and Buttercup considered this. Boomer was likable, and he never seemed to be one to turn someone down, not that either girl knew him enough to verify this.

And with Boomer on the mind, came Butch.

"He's strong and loves adventure. And I guess he is really good at..." Buttercup stopped herself as she realized she was mumbling out loud, and her sisters could definitely hear her.

"Who is it?" Bubbles, her ever (unknowingly) nosy sister asked.

"Butch. He'd be a good Gryffindor source with Buttercup, and he has talents in executing orders," Blossom mused, stealing her words from her mouth.

Buttercup didn't agree, but she was biased, and he seemed perfectly reasonable when he was rooming with her.

Grunting approval, they looked at Blossom.

"How about Princess? You guys get along great!" Bubbles offered thoughtfully.

"No, she's too sheltered and controlling, she would base everything off of her and shine a spotlight on us. Draco would be a good idea, but I don't know him very well. Blaise is a complete moron, but a smart moron... Pansy, Pansy is manipulative and a, if I must say, a bitch..."

Hearing her prattle on how Slytherins were unreliable, nobody noticed the body slink in through the door.

"And what about me?" The new voice asked.

They spun around to see Brick, in all his sneaking glory, leaning against the doorframe.

"What the hell."

Hey! What's up? Long time no see? Yeah, I've been a busy girl...

"Miss. Sullivan, did you do the extra credit I assigned everyone?"

"Miss. Sullivan, I presume you haven't done your homework, mm?"

Teachers, I tell you...

Next Chapter: The Secret Meeting of our girls and the boys is taking place, and Farrah has started making appearances around Buttercup.